Crossroads ₪ VI

Brielle

"Come on mommy, I want to play with daddy!" Mijo said tugging on my hand.

"Give me a minute, I need to talk to Papi and Nana. Go take Caeden in the other room." I demanded.

"What happen, he hit you?"

"No calm down daddy damn. I just wanted to tell you in person that I'm pregnant!" I smiled

He threw his hands up, "You just had a damn baby!"

"You don't know the work I had to put in to get this one!"

"Hold up, hell no I don't want to hear that shit!"

"Daddy I'm not talking about that, you act like you don't want me to have this baby. It's like I can't please you anymore, I'm married now I gave you what you wanted. For once when I tell you something I would like you to be happy, don't judge me cause that's not what you planned out for my life."

"I'm not judging you, I'm telling you slow down. You're 24 years old, what are you trying to do be somebody housewife? Look where you at Brielle, you quit a good ass job for this dumbass one while he's doing whatever the hell he wants."

"That's what you think I'm doing? A dumbass job? That's cool daddy I'm not even going to argue with you, I'll take my kids I laid on my back to get while I still work a 9-5 everyday at my stupid ass job."

"Bye Papi!" Mijo said coming around the corner.

"You be good, hold your brother hand when you walk out."

That's one stubborn ass dude, I swear nothing to him is right. As long as Chris's name is tagged on anything it's wrong, I didn't do everything we talked about and he's still mad over it. I missed when I could tell him anything and he would respond by telling me the funniest advice he could give. He can't be happy for me than fuck him. I love him to death but I'm not living to please him, he can't be happy with my choices than that's just too damn bad.

"Caeden stop, let go for I punch you in the face!" Mijo shouted.

"Hold up boy, you ain't putting your hands on nobody! Caeden let go of his here before I get daddy on you."

"Nooo, I sorry. No daddy," he whined.

"Is it too late still to take him back to the hospital!"

I cracked up, "Mijo don't say that about your brother! I can't give him back that's my baby."

"Did you try?"

"Stop it, that's not nice!"

"I don't care, he makes me sick!" He said sticking his tongue at him making a face.

"Mijo, that's enough!"

"I got plenty more believe me mommy!"

I fed them for the night and put them in bathtub, Caeden went down first. Mijo clung to my leg.

"Why don't you like your brother?"

"He's annoying, he keeps hitting me. I'm going to pop him in the face, tell him to stop."

"I appreciate you not hitting him back but he's just trying to play with you, Caeden loves you."

"I don't love him, he took my daddy from me now I'm stuck with you."

I laughed. "No you didn't, listen he didn't take nobody from you. If that's how you feel then I'll tell daddy, in the meantime give him some love."

After Mijo went sleep I looked at my belly in the mirror, I began rubbing as if I had a bump there. I smiled big knowing not long from now my belly will grow bigger, I'll be able feel the kicks and flutters. Not even 10 minutes after I put Mijo down he came back out crying holding a doll in hid hands.