Crossroads ₪ X

Chris

Now I have to break my boundaries, Brielle had a point with the whole ex can go anywhere with you but I can't shit. Only reason why I didn't want her to go was because I could go out and do shit like that, I could bring females on my bus and talk to him if I wanted too, I could get as high and drunk as I want without her complaining, I don't want to hear her bitching and complaining about what I like to do. Brielle would join in on it but it's just so much you can take, I rather have her home where she's safe from bullshit and problems I carry on. But I guess she was safer than I thought this time around, come home to her wrapped comfortably in Keeis's arm.

If that was me with any bitch she would have woken us up by dumping the Moscato on top of us. My first thought was what the fuck, but I had to catch myself because seeing that isn't as bad as what happen with me. Who am I to question her about why the hell he was still in my house through the night up until I walked through the door? Fuck it, I'll admit I was not cool with that shit. I just couldn't say nothing because I've done far worse. But as a man, you come home and see your boy cuddled up with your girl and a barely full bottle of Moscato what you think went on?

Just cause they had their clothes on that don't mean shit, they could have kissed each other for all I know. Saying that though just defeats the purpose of me trying to get her to believe I didn't do shit with Rihanna in the hotel, that kiss could've happened but I'm just leaving it out because I don't want her to lose trust in me. Then again though this is Brielle we talking about, Brielle would never in her life do something like that. First of all she's not that type of girl if she's preaches so much about self respect and other womanly empowerment shit like that she better be true to it. Second of all she ain't stupid she know who daddy is I don't have to say it twice. But then again women are some sneaky ass creatures, smile in your face telling you they love you and shit but once you gone they fucking another person.

"Get dress we going out."

"Where?"

"The mall."

"I don't want to go," she shut me down.

"Why not?"

"Cause I know what you trying to do, no thank you I'm good."

"Just get dress, I just want to take you out that's it."

"No, you want to go do something then go pick up your kids."

"Come with me then."

"No, spend some one on one time with your sons. I'll just stay behind in my world right? That's where I belong isn't it?"

"Brielle that's not exactly what I meant before."

"Why you busy trying to justify yourself, you could already been half way to your momma house."

Sometimes I be having those moments where I forget who I'm married to, Brielle know I''m trying to make up for what I did. Obviously I'm taking your ass to the mall to buy you something special, get in the damn car and go get whatever you want. Materialistic things don't phase her, make up sex isn't always acceptable, she wants actions and words. I can understand being slapped last night, she was mad for the purpose of me bringing Rihanna on the trip and being in the room with her, and I can understand her slapping me swearing on our kids. But you would have thought the honesty would have made up for that, she's not completely ignoring me or mad at me like she usually does when I do something fucked up but damn. Can I get some damn recognition for coming to her as soon as I did, can a nigga get a break?

"Daddy can we go to the store toy?" Mijo questioned.

"For what, you got a billion toys at home?"