Crossroads ₪ XXIX

Brielle

"I don't know how it's going on in the household, but I assume you're happy . I suggest if it's not relax, it needs to get there quick and fast . You know the problems that comes with giving birth to twins, everything in actuality is out of your hands but you can make the delivery as smooth as possible if you can remain stress free ."

"We have nothing to worry about then, the stress factor is at an all time low . Do you think I'll have to have a C-Section ?" I said

"No mother wants a c-section, but it's up to the babies . I'm going to schedule you to be induced Friday, like I said it's up to them ."

"My brother and other baby is coming Friday ?" Mijo asked

"Sure are, make sure you continue to help your mommy out with everything she says . And be sure you give daddy no problems, looks like he's getting a head start at the sleepless nights ." Dr. Hill said pointing out Chris falling asleep

"Chris !" I said getting his attention

He jumped "Go get the belt !" he randomly said

"You falling asleep in the middle of our appointment ."

"My bad baby, what's going on she alright ?" he questioned

"She's fine, with Gods hands you'll be seeing your new additions Friday ."

Dr. Hill gave me what will be the last sonogram picture of my babies and we left "Give me the keys ."

"For what ?"

"Cause I'm not going to have you falling asleep at the wheel ."

"You don't need to be driving babe ."

"Chris, give me the keys ."

I don't mind driving home, I'm pregnant not crippled . Obviously my man is tired and I don't mind taking care of him, cause when Friday come his ass definitely going to be taking care of me . Today is my last day that I get to have Kataleah, I know I'll see her again but that doesn't mean that I want to say goodbye .

"Kataleah you going to come play with me when you visit again ?" Mijo asked her

"Maybe when I come back, I only play with Brielle ."

"I don't mind playing with you though ."

"I like playing with Brielle ." she said hugging on to me

"I can change that ."

"Oh yeah I almost forgot ." she said walking up to him giving him a tight hug "I'm sorry for what I did to your arm before, it was an accident ."

While they were having a conversation that from my point seemed like it had no end, I went to go make lunch for them . Can't send the child home hungry, I didn't feel like cooking anything cause I'm tired of standing on my damn feet . I ordered pizza for them, the time to take her to the airport was coming up fast . In the meantime we all sat in the living room playing and drew pictures with each other, Kataleah handed me this drawing of her in this house . In the house it was her, Mijo, Caeden, and Chris and I holding hands . She told me she wanted to keep it because it meant that when she's gone I can always remember that she was apart of this family . I put it up in my room so I can look at it on my bed side, when I left Chris was passed out on the bed . He better get all the sleep he can cause I'm going to need all his attention and help when the babies come . I took the kids with me as we went to the hotel to get Ryan, from there it was to the airport . I couldn't go in and say goodbye to her like I would have liked, I helped get her bags out the car and gave her the best hug that I could being as though my stomach was in the way of it . I hugged Ryan goodbye and he snuck in a kiss on the cheek while I told him we'll be in touch .