Crossroads ₪ IV

Chris

No matter where you go, you got the praisers and haters. Can't escape them. Someone stay judging, talking that shit they don't know nothing about. People come up to me saying you finally wised up and gave Brielle what she deserves, a man. Brielle is the female version of you, it made no damn sense why y'all used to beat around the bush with each other when you both knew this shit would be official to begin with . Other people look at us differently though, people come at me saying you an idiot. Just cause you fucked her and knocked her up doesn't mean you had to put a ring on it, that girl is going to run you into the ground. Brielle got your balls on layaway and you don't even realize it, she bark you obey. That girl is a straight up bitch to you, the pussy must really be worth it.

Half the people that say that to me are females, if a nigga says that to me I won't even hesitate we fightin'. The sex is bananas but that's not why I'm with her, our history don't even have nothing to do with it. I cried in front of this girl, down on my knees begging her not to leave me. That's probably our defining moment in our relationship, I really love Brielle and I know I can never love anybody else the same. I will fuck anybody up that disrespects my family m. When she smiles, I smile m. When she laughs, I laugh . When she hurt, I'm hurt. Right now she can try cover it up but I can sense she feelin' hurt over this baby thing.

Ain't nothing I can do either, I'm starting to believe that's why she wasn't trying to give me some before. I feel like I'm putting this extra pressure on her cause I'm the one that said I wanted a girl, I got myself checked out and my sperm count is all good. We've talk about Invitro a lot and decided to give it a try, I told her don't put all your trust into this if it's going to flops on us.

We know the chances so we should be good. Something like this makes my baby tough, but since it's different from our other problems I been seeing a soft side of her. With Brielle you never really know what you going to get, nobody sees Brielle like I see her though everybody out there that think they know really don't know the other side. All I can say is mind your damn business, worry about what your bitch is doing.

"Daddy I no go to Papi house!" Caeden said

"Too bad kiddo."

"We want to stay with you and mommy." Mijo said

"Can't!"

"Why?" He questioned.

"Cause I said so!"

"Why?"

"Mijo don't question me!"

"Why daddy?" Caeden said grinning

"Caeden don't start."

"Why?" He giggled

"You just asking to be popped."

"Nooooo!" He whined.

"Then stop acting up before I pull over and get my belt."

I dumped them off at her parents house so we could have our time to ourselves, the procedure is happening Saturday we both needed to mentally prepare for that. Brielle went a couple of weeks ago to get her eggs taken out, I went a week later to give them my little soldiers so they can plant them in the embryo. All that needs to happen now is Dr. Hill puts them inside her, we both needed to mentally prepare for that.

Brielle laid her head into the nook of my arm as we sat on the couch together. "This no sex things is killing me ."

"I think they need to check your hormones, you been really hands on with me lately."

I grabbed her ass tight and squeezed. "That's what I'm suppose to do, you my wife right?"

She laughed reaching around grabbing my dick, I gasped in pain. "You don't like that shit do you?" She smirked.