Crossroads ₪ VIII

Brielle

"You been leaving me a lot lately. Something going to have to give, because I don't know how long I can go without hearing your loud ass snore at night."

"Least I don't fart in my sleep like you!" Chris rebutted.

I was dying laughing, "You lying! I do not do that."

He laughed, So you think."

I smiled grabbing him by the collar of his jacket, "So I know honey!"

"You seen my keys?"

I pushed him down on the bed, mounting on top of him. No, but I know where you can look for them at."

"Out of all the times you picked now to get a quickie in. Shit I can't complain least you back to normal."

I gave him a slight look. "Your keys are in kitchen, next to the cookie." I dismounted off him.

"Wait Brielle, come on you got me ready now continue. Baby come on, I rather have a bite of your cookie instead!"

I smiled. "Too late, you got to go anyway. You better not be getting too comfortable with this girl you kissing on in this video. Maybe I should come to keep you in check."

He chuckled. "Nah, chill! It's just acting, you already know you the only Fine China I got anyway."

"I better be the only! When are you coming back?"

"After this video, I got to fly out some where else and do some promos. I'll let you."

"You need to start telling me ahead of time, I bought these tickets for both us. It's some type of art shit, I thought you would be interested in it."

"Now you got me feeling bad, I can't spend time with my baby." He pouted.

I smiled, "That could change if you just take me with you."

"I ain't feeling that bad, take one of your little friends. I told you before. You already know how it is, the road ain't for you. Business in business, I can't have you getting in the way."

"I didn't know I was sharing you with her again, after what you told me I definitely should be allowed to come. It's stupid of you not to bring me along, I don't like that shit at all!"

"Well you going to continue to not like it cause you still not coming."

"Why? Give me one good reason why you really don't want me to be on the road with you?"

"You see all of this?" He said waving his arms all around the room. "This is all yours, it all belongs to you. But that out there," Chris pointed towards the window. "That's my domain, I can't have you breaking my space. It's my principal, nothing is going to change that no matter how mad you get."

"That's bullshit, you obviously hiding something. Don't worry, it's going to come to the light. What's done in the dark always come to the light, remember that!"

"You going to stand there and preach or are you going to give me a kiss?" Chris stood there, I rolled my eyes and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "You better give me something better than that, give me those lips girl." He said with fire in his voice, putting on his best Martin.

I smiled brightly, "Get out of here before you get me started again."

Chris

Keeis ain't want to come along this time, it was still the usual crew including Rihanna. I needed to talk to her about what happen in Ghana, I really didn't appreciate how things went down between us. After the video, we boarded a plane to Miami.