{ChaeNa} - when you're drunk

"Here we are, baby. Finally home. Safe and sound." Chaeyoung said as she breathed out a sigh of relief upon helping you through the door.

Nayeon closed the door behind you and Chaeyoung, frowning in worry as she noticed how you could hardly walk.

You've had a lot to drink tonight.

Nayeon and Chaeyoung knew that was inevitable since you had a rough day and your friends wanted to take you out and help cheer you up.

But to get a call from them at one am saying that they should come and pick you up due to how unsteady and drunk you were was a little concerning to them, simply because they worry about you.

"How do you feel Y/N?" Nayeon asked as she put her hand on your shoulder.

"Not so hot." You slurred.

Chaeyoung and Nayeon shared a look of worry before they both instinctively began to fuss over you.

"I'll get you some water, baby," Nayeon spoke before kissing your head softly.

"It's okay, my love. Lean against me. We'll go up to bed."

You whined as you started to climb the stairs with Chaeyoung's help and it felt so much longer than it actually was when you finally reached the bedroom.

As she had you sit on the edge of the bed, Nayeon entered the bedroom with a glass of water in her hands.

"Here, sweet girl. Take a couple of sips of this."

You didn't feel like drinking anything.

You felt terrible.

But you could see the look of hope in both of your girlfriends' eyes, so you took a few sips of the cold water nonetheless.

You handed it to Chaeyoung as Nayeon got busy grabbing some clean clothes for you from the closet.

But before she could get to your side, you started to feel nauseous and squeezed your eyes shut.

"Are you going to be sick, darling?" Chae asked as she brushed her fingers across your shoulder in comfort.

"Maybe." You said with a shaky breath

Nayeon grabbed the empty trash can beside the bed and held it in front of you in case you were to get sick.

But after a few minutes went by without you getting sick, the wave of nausea faded away.

"I'm okay." You said as you opened your eyes.

"Okay. I'll keep it here in case you feel sick again while we help you get changed." Nayeon said and kissed your shoulder softly before pulling at the straps of your dress.

"Gosh," Chaeyoung whispered. "How did we ever get so lucky, Nay?" She asked as they both looked at you.

But, despite being in awe of your beauty, they just gazed at you with soft eyes full of love.

There was no lust and there was no need behind them.

They were just staring at you as your dress hit the floor because they were genuinely mesmerized by you; everything about you.

They'd never look at you in lust in moments like these, where you're vulnerable due to your drunkenness.

They just love you... so much.

"You don't even know how gorgeous you are," Nayeon said before she kissed your neck softly.

"Look, baby. It's my hoodie." Chaeyoung grinned.

Nayeon picked that out for you to wear.

You wore hers last night and although you have no preference as to whether you wear hers or Chaeyoung's clothes because you love them both the same, Nayeon thought it was only fair.

"It's so soft." You said as you closed your heavy eyes and breathed in Chaeyoung's scent on the hoodie.

They both smiled at each other and then at you.

"How do you feel, baby? Nauseous?" Chaeyoung asked as she caressed your cheek lovingly.

"Sorta."

"Should we stay up and get you into the bathroom? Or do you want to lay down and try to rest?"

You opened your eyes, looking between them as a pout formed on your lips.

"Sweet girl, why do you look so down?" Nayeon worriedly asked.

"I need cuddles."

They both breathed out a sigh of relief upon hearing you say it was only that.

"You need cuddles, baby?" Chaeyoung asked as her heart swelled with love.

You nodded.

"Then cuddles you will get," Nayeon said.

"Lay back." Chaeyoung softly said, gently pushing at your shoulders to get you to lay back.

Once you put your head against the pillows and your back was against the mattress, your girls got under the covers with you.

"If you feel sick, let us know so we can take care of you. Okay, pretty girl?" Chaeyoung whispered against your cheek, kissing it softly.

"It doesn't matter what time it is or if we're sleeping heavy. You wake us up right away." Nayeon said as she brushed her fingers through your hair.

"I'm going to be so hungover." You groaned and they both giggled before nodding.

"Yeah, you will be." Nayeon giggled.

"But it's okay because we'll be here to take care of you and get you whatever you want and need," Chaeyoung promised.

"I love you both lots." You said as you put your head on Nayeon's shoulder while taking hold of Chae's hand softly, intertwining your fingers with hers. "To the moon and back."

"We love you more, baby girl." Nayeon smiled.

"Lots more," Chaeyoung whispered in your ear. "Get some sleep and have sweet dreams."

"We're right here whenever you need us," Nayeon said as you drifted off to sleep, feeling terrible but also secure with them both there to hold you and keep you safe, no matter what.