{SanaYeon} - all ours (requested)

"I'm going to go grab a drink. Do either of you want one?" You asked your girlfriends.

"I'm okay, thank you though, baby," Nayeon said as she kissed your cheek.

"I'll take one. You know what I like." Sana spoke.

You gave them both a quick kiss before going to the bar while your girlfriends hit the dance floor.

Your friends asked if you, Sana, and Nayeon wanted to come to the club with them tonight, and since you all had a long week, a night to let your hair down sounded nice.

You ordered a couple of drinks and took a seat as you patiently waited for them to be made.

But suddenly, there was a tap on your shoulder, causing you to jump.

You thought it would be one of your girlfriends but when you turned your head, you saw it was some drunk older guy.

"Hey there." He said. "What's your name?"

"None of your business." You said and turned your head again, only to feel the guy's hand fall against your lower back.

Because you had a revealing outfit on, your skin was exposed and he couldn't seem to keep his hands to himself.

"That's not very nice." He said. "I'll tell you my name. It's Tommy."

"Great, now stop touching me and leave me alone." You responded.

But he wasn't going away so easily.

"I've never seen you around here before. I think I'd remember a pretty face like yours." He said and you rolled your eyes.

"Forget the drinks. Thank you though." You told the bartender as you grew uncomfortable and just wanted to leave.

But before you could walk away from the man and over to your girls, he grabbed your wrist in one hand and when you turned to face him, he used his other one to brush his fingers across your shoulder.

Nayeon and Sana didn't know about the situation, all they saw was some older man touching their girl - and that infuriated them.

They stormed over to you and as Sana pushed the guy's hand away from your body, Nayeon wrapped you in her arms from behind.

"Don't touch her. She's taken."

The guy chuckled and mockingly raised his hands defensively.

"You think we're joking?" Nayeon asked as she clenched her jaw. "She is our girl!"

"And if you touch her again, you're going to regret it," Sana said as she looked the man right into his eyes.

"Okay, okay." He said as he shook his head with another chuckle.

"How's our girl?" Sana asked as she leaned over, kissing your neck softly.

"Better now that my girls are with me." You said with a breath of relief.

Nayeon looked right into the man's eyes and sank her teeth into the shell of your ear, tugging at it as Sana kissed your neck and left a couple of hickeys on your skin.

Neither of them cared who saw them doing this.

They were feeling quite possessive of you and they wanted to make it clear that you belonged to them.

"Our girl," Nayeon said as she brushed her fingers across your soft, exposed skin. "You look so sexy tonight."

"Everyone's looking at you but too bad for them because you're our girl." Sana smirked as she trailed kisses across your jaw.

"We know you want her but that's just too damn bad because she's ours, no one else's. You can leave now." Nayeon said to the guy, who huffed and stormed off in frustration.

He acted so tough and unbothered before but it was clear that he'd gotten the message that your girls were sending and he was not happy about it.

"You're all ours, right?" Sana asked.

You looked at them both with a smirk on your face.

"All yours."

Sana pulled you in for a passionate kiss before letting you go so Nayeon could do the same.

"Why don't we get out of here? Text your friends that you're not feeling well and you're staying in tonight." Nayeon suggested.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" You asked them and watched them quickly nod their heads.

"Let us have you all to ourselves tonight and mark you up a bit, so we can go out tomorrow instead and you can show everyone that you're all ours." Sana smirked.

"Okay." You smiled and took their hands before walking to the door, loving this side of your girls.