{MiChaeng} - why choose just one when you can have both? (requested)

"Y/N, wait up!" Chaeyoung shouted as she closed the door of her car.

You were just arriving home after a busy day and the timing was perfect because Chaeyoung just pulled up to your house.

"Hey, Chae!" You happily greeted your friend as you unlocked the front door.

You turned around to hug her, only to drop your arms to your side when you saw the food in Chaeyoung's hands.

"I thought you'd be hungry."

"You know me so well!"

She sent you a bright smile and followed you inside.

You closed the front door and sat down on the sofa with Chaeyoung.

"So, there's something I want to talk to you about." She said as she handed the food she got you, which just so happened to be your favorite. "It's really important and, honestly, I'm so nervous about it."

"Oh, Chaeyoung, you shouldn't be nervous. You can talk to me about anything."

"Yeah." She said with a shaky breath. "What would you say if I said that I like you?"

"Like me?" You asked as your heart started to skip. "As a friend?"

"No. More than a friend." She spoke as she placed her hand on your thigh.

She watched your eyes sparkle and a huge grin pull at your lips.

"I feel the same-"

Before you could even finish your sentence, there was a knock on your front door.

"Hold that thought." You said, kissing her cheek softly before getting up.

You didn't know who was at the door but Chaeyoung did.

As you opened the door, you came face to face with a nervous Mina.

"Mina! Hi!" You grinned.

"Can I come in?"

"Yeah, of course!" You said.

You closed the door behind her and heard a breath of relief leave her lips when she spotted Chaeyoung on the sofa.

"Oh, good, Chaeyoung, you're here already."

You furrowed your brows, wondering what that was about.

"Mina, is everything alright?" You wondered as you slipped your hands into your pockets.

"Yeah. I just want to get this off my chest." She said as she turned her gaze from Chaeyoung to you. "I've been thinking a lot lately about how much I like you and I don't think I can keep it to myself any longer. I have to tell you."

That crushed you.

It's not that you didn't feel the same.

You like Mina a lot. You're crazy about her.

But you also like Chaeyoung and having them both confess their feelings to you was a bit saddening.

Because you didn't know what they had in mind.

You thought they both like you and you'd have to choose between them and that was completely impossible for you.

"Oh."

"Is something wrong?" Mina asked as she watched your smile fade.

"It's just that Chaeyoung already confessed to me." You said as you looked between Mina and Chaeyoung.

"Oh," Mina chuckled as Chaeyoung got up and walked to you and Mina. "No, Y/N, let us explain."

"No, let me," you spoke quietly before going across the room to the door. "I can't choose. I like you both too much to do that. So, as hard as it is for me to do and say, I can't be with either of you."