{MiTzu} - you get insecure about rambling so much (requested)

"Hey, darling!" Tzuyu smiled as she and Mina walked into the bedroom.

"Hi, my loves. How was your day today?"

"Pretty good. How was yours?" Mina asked as she and Tzuyu sat down on the bed beside you.

"You were supposed to hang out with your friend today, right? How'd that go?" Tzuyu asked.

"I had so much fun!" You grinned. "I left here around nine and we met up at the mall. It's been so long since we've been able to hang out and the mall is so big, so we knew we'd spend most of the day there!"

Mina and Tzuyu looked at each other before shaking their heads with smiles.

You were rambling again.

"We did some shopping at a few stores. Then we got some lunch and it was this fantastic spot that I'd never been to before. I think it's new, I've never seen it in the food court before. But anyway, it was so good!"

"That's good, baby." Mina smiled.

"And then after we had lunch, we did more shopping! We got some coffee and we went to this cookie shop in the mall as well. I brought you both one home so you could have some too!"

"That's very thoughtful." Tzuyu happily said.

"Oh, you should see the clothes I bought today! They're nothing fancy but they're cute and I love them. I also got a new purse and, oh! I saw something TWICE related at one of the stores. How cool is that!?"

You finished rambling and your girlfriends just stared at you with soft bright eyes and sweet smiles.

"Are you done?" Tzuyu teased before she playfully tickled your side.

Suddenly, you started to feel a little insecure.

You tend to do that often.

You ramble... a lot.

You can't help it; you easily get swept up in conversation, especially when it comes to things you're excited about or people you love.

Being able to talk about your day when you have genuinely good, happy days means a lot to you.

Mina and Tzuyu are always there to listen and they don't judge you about anything.

When you ramble, they just sit there and listen to every word, making sure you know how much they care.

And you know Tzuyu meant no harm behind her comments.

She was only teasing you; something she and Mina do from time to time, only because they love you.

But today is another day that you just feel insecure about how much you ramble.

You've done it for years and sometimes, people get upset at you for it, and it's left you feeling a little down on yourself here and there.

"Baby? Are you okay?" Mina asked. "You went quiet all of a sudden."

"Yeah, tell us more about your day. What'd you do when you got home until we got here?" Tzuyu asked.

"Oh... it's not important."

"What? Yeah, it is. Don't be silly. It's important to us." Mina said as she squeezed your shoulder.

"Tell me about your day." You said.

"Y/N, what's bothering you?" Mina asked.

"Do you ever get tired of me rambling? Do I annoy you?" You asked.

"Of course not. Why would you ever ask that?" Tzuyu frowned. "If it's what I said, I was only teasing you, darling."

"It's not. I just get caught up in my thoughts and insecurities sometimes and I thought, maybe, you both get tired of me rambling so much."

"Not ever," Mina said.

"We love hearing you ramble. You do that when you're excited or you're happy. We love hearing every word." Tzuyu smiled.

"Yeah and believe us, we listen to every single word," Mina promised.

"You don't ever have to worry about rambling to us. It's sweet. You look so happy when you do it and we think it's cute." Tzuyu said as she brushed her hand across your thigh.

"Ramble all you want, anytime. We will always be here to listen to whatever it is. We love your rambles and we love you." Mina smiled.

You gave them both a sweet kiss before you gave them big, secure hugs.

"I love you both too; so much." You said as they held you close.

"Not as much as we love you," Tzuyu said as she and Mina squeezed you a little tighter, making you giggle happily.