{SaTzu} - you have a nightmare (requested)

A sharp startled gasp fell from your lips as you awoke from your terrible dream.

Your eyes flew open and you quickly sat up in bed to look around the bedroom as your heart hammered rapidly against your chest.

The nightmare you'd had felt so real that, for a second, you actually thought it had been.

You can still see it clearly in your mind; the clown with the sharp weapon in his hands, laughing as he chased you and taunted you mercilessly.

It was awful and even though you know you're awake and safe, the anxiety is still lingering.

"Y/N?" Sana mumbled tiredly as she patted the spot where you lay. "Y/N, are you here still?"

Since you were sitting up, she didn't feel your warm body close to hers as you lay between her and Tzuyu.

All she felt when she reached over was Tzuyu's hand and the feeling of being tapped awoke Tzuyu, too.

"I'm here." You said as you finally found your voice, though it trembled with the words you said.

"What are you doing sitting up? Are you okay?" Sana asked.

"It's three in the morning. We don't have to get up for practice for a couple more hours. Why are we awake?" Tzuyu groaned.

"I had a bad dream."

That made Tzuyu and Sana forget about sleep and anything else on their minds so they could focus on you instead.

Knowing that you had a nightmare meant that you'd need them for comfort and they were more than happy to give that to you.

"What was it about, baby?" Tzuyu asked as she sat up.

Sana turned on the light before scooting closer to you, gently laying her hand on your thigh while Tzuyu put hers on your lower back.

"A clown. I dreamt that it chased me and tried to kill me. And his laugh..." You paused as a chill ran down your spine. "Just thinking back to it is making me feel terrified all over again."

"Oh, baby. Don't be scared, it was only a bad dream." Tzuyu said.

"We're here, darling. You're okay." Sana promised, softly kissing your shoulder.

You closed your eyes as your girlfriends looked at each other, sharing a sweet glance before they both pulled you into their arms and squeezed you tightly.

"It'll be okay. Nightmares are awful but just remember that you're awake and you're safe and that mean, scary clown can't hurt you now." Tzuyu lovingly reminded.

"Yeah and I'd like to see it try. We'll kick its butt, I'm not scared." Sana said.

"Exactly. No one is going to hurt our girl, not even a scary old clown. I promise that it'd leave feeling more afraid of us than you would have it." Tzuyu promised, making you and Sana giggle.

"There's that precious smile," Sana said as she pinched your cheek.

"I love that smile!" Tzuyu smiled brightly before kissing your cheek.

"I love you both so much."

"We love you more." Sana smiled.

"Do you feel any better?" Tzuyu asked as she brushed her fingers across your back.

"A little. I feel sleepy again. I'm not as afraid to get back to sleep as I was before thanks to my girls."

"Good," Sana said, kissing your lips lovingly.

Tzuyu did the same after she pulled away and after they shared a sweet kiss, Sana reached over and turned the light off.

"Lay back down." She said softly.

"We're right here, baby," Tzuyu spoke comfortingly.

And you did as they said before closing your heavy eyes.

Thanks to them, you forgot all about the terrifying clown that you previously dreamt of.

You could only think about them and how much you love them and you knew, as they both curled up as close as they possibly could to you, that when you fell back asleep, you'd be dreaming about them and only them, making for some much better dreams than before.