{ChaengTzu} - they take care of you after a stressful week (requested)

"You didn't have to do this." You said to your girlfriends as you all took your seats.

"We know we didn't have to, Y/N, but we wanted to." Tzuyu smiled.

"This is supposed to be one of the best and most romantic spots in town. It's our treat. You've had a very stressful week, let us treat you to something nice and take care of you." Chaeyoung said.

It was impossible to say no to that and the look in their soft and bright brown eyes.

"Okay." You said before opening the menu.

"Get anything you want and we mean anything," Tzuyu said. "You deserve a good meal after the week you had."

You had a feeling that she was saying that to reassure you since your eyes had gone so wide at the prices of the food on the menu and even though you still don't know if you want to get anything too huge, you know that it's okay to do so.

Looking up from your menu, you stared at your girlfriends as they looked over theirs.

But they felt your eyes on them and quickly lifted their heads, confused but very cute expressions on their faces as they gazed back at you.

"What is it?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Nothing. I'm just thinking." You said as you grabbed one of their hands in yours. "I'm so grateful and so in love with you both and I hope you know how much this means to me. It's been such a stressful week and, honestly, I didn't know how I would make it through. But I did and it's because of my very sweet and amazing girls."

"Oh, baby," Tzuyu grinned. "We're so in love with you too."

"That's why we're doing this for you. Because we love you so much and all we want is to treat you to something nice after everything."

"Thank you." You said and kissed their hands softly before looking at your menu once more.

It took a few minutes for you to decide what you wanted because your stomach was growling so loudly and everything sounded amazing.

But you ultimately decided on some pasta.

"Now that we have dinner picked out, you'll have to decide on dessert," Chaeyoung spoke as she passed the dessert menu over to you. "We don't have to order anything until after we eat dinner but this way, you can pick what you want in advance."

You shook your head with a smile as you wondered how on earth you ever got so lucky.

"This is so perfect." You sighed as you looked around. "It's just so romantic."

"It is," Tzuyu replied.

As the waiter came around again, he placed three glasses of wine on the table and you went to take a sip, only for Chaeyoung to stop you.

"Be careful. There might be something at the bottom of the glass and we don't want you to choke on it." She warned as she and Tzuyu grinned from ear to ear.

You looked at them before taking a few careful sips and then stopped as soon as you reached the bottom of the glass, seeing a piece of jewelry there.

"You're both doing way too much for me tonight." You said as you pulled the ring out of the glass.

You knew it wasn't an engagement ring; the three of you aren't quite ready for that yet.

But it was beautiful and you realized that it was something you'd been looking at days earlier when browsing around online.

"Don't protest, just enjoy it." Tzuyu smiled.

"Let us spoil you," Chaeyoung said as she sipped on her drink.

"I just know I can't ever repay you for tonight. This dinner alone would take a huge chunk of my paycheck and I can't afford that right now with my bills. And now this ring? It's so much. I saw that price with my own eyes."

"It doesn't matter to us," Chaeyoung said as she and Tzuyu took your hands. "We know this week has been hard and stressful and you never let us treat you like this because you always bring that up."

"But the thing is, baby, it's not about you paying us back. We don't ever expect that. We do things like this because we love you, not because we expect nice things in return." Tzuyu spoke softly.

"Besides, you spoil us with love. How could we ever want more?" Chaeyoung asked, making a smile pull at your lips.

"Fine. But the next check I get, I am doing something nice for you both. Maybe not as extravagant as this but-"

"Whatever you do, it'll be perfect." Tzuyu interrupted.

"And, guaranteed, it'll make us fall even more in love with you," Chaeyoung promised.

Your heart fluttered and you held their hands as you felt all of your worries and stresses fade away.

Dinner arrived a few minutes later and you ate it quickly since you were so hungry from such a busy week.

You shared a little with your girlfriends and they shared a little with you before you all shared dessert and talked about how much you love each other and how happy the three of you are together.

Though you didn't think you'd even make it through the week at first, you did and everything you went through was so worth it because you were here with your two favorite girls now.

And you can only hope they know just how much you appreciate them and all they do for you.