{NaMo} - your dog runs up to them (requested)

"It's such a pretty day, isn't it, buddy?" You spoke to your small and sweet puppy as you walked through the park.

It's a little chilly but being a lover of the beautiful fall season, you don't mind at all.

The leaves are crunching beneath your feet as they fall from the branches and onto the ground and you love the sound.

The sun is shining and you can honestly say that you're enjoying every second spent on this walk just as your precious pup is.

"Should we take a break and sit on the bench for a minute?"

You stopped at the bench and sat down before picking your puppy up, giving him kisses as you brushed your fingers through his fur.

Your golden retriever puppy, Scout, is just as attached to you as you are to him.

You just adopted him a couple of weeks ago but he's already changed your life for the better by giving you all the love and comfort you've been in need of.

He laid down on your lap and wagged his tail as you pet him and cooed over how sweet and adorable he is.

You let go of his leash just for a second, figuring that it wouldn't be a big deal since he was curled up on your lap and you could easily grab him if needed.

But you were wrong about that.

Because he was faster than you and as soon as you let go, he jumped off of your lap and was ready to go again.

Since you didn't have his leash around your fingers, he quickly got away from you and you panicked.

"No! Scout, boy, come back!" You yelled as you chased after him.

You never lost sight of him and, much to your relief, he didn't go too far.

He stopped when he reached two girls about your age, excitedly wagging his tail and barking at them as they knelt on the ground to pet him.

"Hi, boy. Aren't you just a cutie?" One of them spoke as she petted Scout behind his ears.

"What's your name, buddy? Where's your owner?" The other asked.

"Right here." You said as you panted to try and catch your breath as you stopped in front of the girls. "And his name's Scout."

"Scout! What a cute name for a cute boy!" One of them said as she continued to coo over your sweet puppy.

"Well, now we know his name. What's yours?"

You were surprised by the question leaving the lips of the beautiful girl with short hair and stunning brown eyes.

"Y/N." You answered.

"I'm Momo. It's very nice to meet you." She said as she bit her lip and you started to feel a little shy as you realized that she was getting a little flirty with you.

The other girl stood up with your puppy in her arms, giggles leaving her lips as Scout licked her cheek.

"Here's your puppy. He's so adorable. Just like you." She said as she handed Scout to you, placing him in your arms. "I'm Nayeon."

"It's nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too..." She paused as she realized that she didn't know your name.

"Y/N," Momo said. "This beautiful girl here is Y/N."

"Y/N," Nayeon repeated as a smile pulled at her lips. "Well, I know our day has gotten much better now that we met you."

You tucked a strand of hair behind your ear and tried to hold back the grin pulling at your lips.

That's when you realized...

They were both flirting with you.

"Are you busy, Y/N?"

"Just walking my dog here." You answered. "Other than that, no."

"Do you want to go grab a drink at the cafe nearby? We have dogs and we've been there before with them, so you could take Scout in there. We'd like to get to know you better... and Scout, too." Momo said.

You felt a little confused because it was clear that they were both into you and there was no denying that you felt the same towards them, despite only meeting them minutes ago.

But they both wanted to get to know you.

They both like you and they're both aware of that and okay with that.

"You look a little hesitant. If you don't want to-" Nayeon started to say, only for you to interrupt.

"No! I'd like that a lot. But you both want to get to know me?"

"Yeah," Nayeon answered.

"Even though we just met, we both like you already." Momo smiled and this made your heart flutter.

"Let's get to know each other more. We'll talk more and see where things go." Nayeon suggested.

"Okay." You answered. "Scout, are you hungry?"

You got a bark from him in return and it made Momo and Nayeon laugh as you all started to walk through the park and to the cafe nearby.

You had a feeling that you knew what they meant by them both liking you and wanting to get to know you better.

And you liked that idea, because you like them both already, too.