{SaiDa} - you pass out when meeting the girls (requested)

"What's going on, sweet girl? Are you feeling nervous?" Dahyun asked as she and Sana stared at you from the front seats of the car.

You slept the whole way here, finding comfort in the motion of the car as Sana drove from your place to the dorm.

You're also not acting like yourself.

You're very quiet and a little shaky and sweaty.

Your girlfriends blamed it on the nerves you must undoubtedly be feeling.

They'll be meeting your friends soon and the thought alone makes their hearts race.

It's a lot of pressure as the ones closest to your partner are the ones you need to make a good impression on, so they know you're in safe hands and they can trust them.

So that's what they thought was going on with you.

You just must be nervous.

You felt differently.

It wasn't nerves.

You felt a little sick and not because your mind was racing or you felt the pressure of the situation.

But because you didn't want to worry your girls or mess things up, you nodded and tried to confirm their concerns.

"Yeah. Must be. I didn't sleep much last night. I've had a lot on my mind." You said and they nodded, feeling a little less worried now that they knew the cause of you being quiet.

"Babe," Sana said as she put her hand on your knee. "It's all going to be fine. They're going to adore you."

"You think so?"

"Know so," Dahyun assured.

"Are you ready to go?" Sana asked and despite wanting to just go home and curl up in your bed, you decided to push through for your girls.

"Yeah."

You all got out of the car and as you did so, you felt a little lightheaded.

But the feeling went away quickly and you tried not to pay any attention to it.

You walked to your girlfriends and took their hands as they led you up the steps and opened the door.

"We're here!" Dahyun yelled out.

Immediately, hurried footsteps were heard as Chaeyoung, Mina, and Tzuyu came down the stairs while Nayeon, Momo, and Jeongyeon came out from the kitchen.

They all stood in front of you and your girlfriends stared at you with bright eyes full of pride and adoration.

"Girls, this is our beautiful girlfriend Y/N," Sana said before she and Dahyun dropped your hands and the girls pulled you into their arms one by one.

"Y/N! It's so nice to finally meet you!" Chaeyoung smiled as she hugged you.

"You're even more beautiful than Sana and Dahyun said!" Nayeon told you as she embraced you in a tight hug.

"Yeah and that says a lot because all they do is talk about you and how wonderful and beautiful you are," Jeongyeon said and your girls became flustered over Jeongyeon confessing that to you.

"Where's Jihyo?" Sana asked.

"Kitchen. Finishing dinner." Tzuyu said as she hugged you tightly.

"Okay, okay. Get your hugs in so we can go introduce her to Jihyo." Dahyun giggled.

Momo and Mina were the last to give you big hugs and sweet compliments before pulling away.

As soon as you were free, Sana and Dahyun led you into the kitchen, where Jihyo was humming and finishing the food you'd all be eating.