{JeongDa} - when you have a bad day (requested)

"There you are, baby," Jeongyeon smiled as you walked through the front door. "We've been waiting for you to get home."

Dahyun just so happened to finish ordering dinner for the three of you to share just as you got inside.

Setting her phone aside, she and Jeongyeon both saw that sad look in your eyes, and they shared a quick look of disappointment before getting up to comfort you.

Their disappointment had nothing to do with you but rather the fact that you had such a bad day.

Loving you and caring about you so much, they wish that only good days could take place for you.

They know that's not possible.

Of course, you're going to have your fair share of difficult days, maybe even more than that with so many people constantly looking at you due to your relationship with your girlfriends.

But they wish that you could only have good days, as in their eyes, it's what you deserve.

They quickly pulled you into their arms and let you lean against them, letting go of all of your worries and stresses.

You texted Dahyun before you got home that you didn't know how you'd feel when you got home because of the terrible day you had.

They were very understanding of that.

But they also made plans to change your bad day into a great one.

"Are you okay, baby?" Dahyun asked as she rubbed your back.

"No." You quietly answered as a shaky breath left your lips.

"Oh, sweet girl." Jeongyeon sighed sadly as she kissed your head. "We know your day was bad. But it's okay. We're going to make it better."

You pulled away and shook your head as Jeongyeon began to caress your cheek.

"I appreciate that and I love you both but I don't know if that can happen. It was overwhelming. I think the only way I'll feel better is when the day ends."

"Underestimating us?" Dahyun wondered as she chuckled. "What if I told you that Jeongyeon and I agreed that ordering from your favorite spot sounded like a great meal tonight?"

"You ordered my favorite?" You asked as you began to peek up a bit.

"Yeah," Jeongyeon grinned.

"Thank you."

"And if you think that's all we're going to do, you're in for quite a shock. Because Dahyun and I thought we could have a movie marathon tonight."

That made your eyes light up.

"I'd like that."

"Sadly, it'll be a little while before dinner will be. There were a couple of other orders ahead of ours, so they said it would be about forty minutes until they'd deliver it." Dahyun said.

"That's okay." You said. "I think I might sleep for a few minutes until then."

"What if I said I have a better idea?" Dahyun wondered.

"What's that?" You asked as Jeongyeon brushed her fingers across your back.

"Stay here." She said before going upstairs.

"It's okay, my love. You'll forget all about this bad day soon enough. We promise." Jeongyeon whispered as you leaned against her again, holding onto her as tight as you could.

It was a couple of minutes later when Dahyun returned.

She walked up behind you, moving your hair from one side to another before she began to kiss the back of your neck softly.

A soft sigh fell from your lips, causing her and Jeongyeon to smile.

"Come upstairs. Both of my girls." She said as she looked at you and Jeongyeon with an adorable smirk.

You and Jeongyeon pulled away and right after, she gently took your hand into hers and Jeongyeon's into her other.

You followed her upstairs and when you entered the bathroom, you saw that Dahyun had run a warm bath.

Some candles were lit, the lights were dimmed, and she had made a playlist of soft and romantic songs that was playing over the speakers.

The loving lyrics tugged at your heart and since it was one of your favorite songs, both Dahyun and Jeongyeon knew the words by heart.

With that said, Dahyun was quick to come up behind you and pull your clothes off as she sang into your ear.

"This is so sweet and romantic. Tell me I'm not the only one getting in." You said as you turned around to face them.

They both shared a quick grin before undressing and getting into the water after you.

Dahyun sat in front of you in the tub and Jeongyeon sat behind you.

But they both held onto you and gave you soft, sweet kisses as the warm water helped you to relax and the romantic music set the softest and most loving atmosphere.

"I'm sorry." You said, causing them both to frown.

"What?" Dahyun asked.

"You're sorry? For what?" Jeongyeon asked as her fingertips brushed across your shoulders.

"Thinking that you couldn't make my day better. It was terrible, one of the worst days I've had in the longest time. But you both still know how to make me feel better."

"We just love you, baby," Dahyun said.

"Yeah. So very much." Jeongyeon said before kissing behind your ear.

"I love you both too."

You relaxed and laid your head back on Jeongyeon's shoulder while reaching under the water to gently take Dahyun's hands into yours.

You closed your eyes and felt everything else fade away as you focused only on the love and care your girls were showering you with.

And for about a half hour, you stayed just like that.

Until you heard a knock coming from downstairs.

"Food must be here." Dahyun sighed.

"I'll get it," Jeongyeon said and kissed your lips softly before doing the same to Dahyun and then stepping out of the water.

She pulled on a pair of sweats and one of her sweaters before hurrying down the stairs and to the door, where she grabbed the food that had already been paid for by herself and Dahyun.

She thanked the delivery person before going back upstairs, where she found you and Dahyun on the bed in your pajamas, waiting for her to cuddle you both.

"I got food," She grinned and watched yours' and Dahyun's eyes light up.

As you hungrily swallowed down bite after bite, the girls began the movie marathon with one of your favorite films before pulling you into their arms as you all ate, even feeding each other bites of each other's food.

You had been way wrong when thinking that your day wouldn't get any better.

You've got two beautiful and amazing girlfriends who will always be there to make you smile even on your worst days.