{SaTzu} - when another idol flirts with you (requested)

"Will you be okay here by yourself for a second, baby?" Tzuyu asked as she ran her fingers up and down your arm.

"Jihyo says she has to talk to us about something to do with practice tomorrow, so we have to go and see what's going on," Sana explained.

Despite the nerves you felt just thinking about being alone in the middle of the crowded room full of idols from all different groups, you knew this was important and it would be no time before your girls would be by your side again.

"Yeah." You said and before they left your side, Tzuyu kissed your left cheek while Sana kissed your right one.

They've made you feel so loved tonight, even more so than usual, which says a lot.

They've taken every opportunity to praise you and run their hands along your body every chance they get, although they couldn't do that last one as much as they wanted since the cameras were on them and the other members so much tonight.

It's the first time that you're attending an awards show, which also means that tonight, with the approval of the company, your relationship with your girlfriends is officially public.

It's a little scary and overwhelming but you're trying to adjust to it all.

However, you recognized so many familiar faces in the room as you looked all around, and it was heightening your fears.

You found a little comfort as your eyes locked with Yeji's from across the room and as she waved to you, you waved back before your eyes met Nayeon's.

She sent you a bright smile as she continued to talk with Jennie.

You looked around to try to find Sana and Tzuyu when you suddenly felt a hand fall against your back.

"I'm so sorry!" You heard the person say.

You looked to see who it was and you found that it was none other than Soyeon of (G)I-DLE standing there in front of you.

"I didn't mean to bump you. I almost tripped. Sorry about that."

"It's okay." You said as you tried to contain your excitement.

You're such a huge fan of (G)I-DLE but you've never had the chance to meet any of the members, not even Miyeon since your relationship with your girls was so private.

So it felt so surreal seeing one of them this close to you.

"Are you here by yourself?" She asked.

But you were so stunned that you couldn't even find the words to say.

"Are you alright?" She chuckled and brushed her fingers across your hand.

"Yeah, sorry! I'm just a huge fan." You said as a nervous chuckle fell from your lips.

"Oh, that's sweet!" Soyeon grinned. "Your name is?"

"Y/N!"

"Y/N," She paused as she bit her lip, her fingers brushing against yours. "That name suits you well. It's beautiful, just as you are."

Your cheeks heated up and you lowered your head, feeling as though you were dreaming as Soyeon spoke to you.

"I loved your performance tonight! You and the girls did an incredible job, as always!"

"Thank you!" She said. "That means a lot. We worked so hard on it, so thank you for that!"

You just nodded your head, trying to contain all of your excitement.

Across the room, Tzuyu and Sana had finished talking with Jihyo.

They were making their way back to you, talking as they walked.

But they froze when they saw Soyeon chatting with you.

But Soyeon wasn't just chatting.

She was flirting.

It was clear to your girlfriends that Soyeon was flirting with you, and they couldn't understand why you weren't stopping her.

Soyeon was giggling over everything you said, her eyes were traveling across your whole body, and her fingers were brushing against your skin every chance they could - when she wasn't twirling her hair around them, that is.

She was very interested in whatever it is that you were speaking about, she was listening intently to your every word.

She stared at you with care, completely mesmerized by how beautiful you are.

"Is Soyeon flirting with our girl?" Tzuyu asked Sana as they both stared in shock.

They made their way to you and soon, another hand was on your back.

"Hey, baby. We're back." Sana smiled as she kissed your cheek once more.

"Did you miss us?" Tzuyu joked as she kissed your other cheek. "We sure missed you, sweet girl. Have we told you how about you look tonight? You look gorgeous. Doesn't she, Soyeon?"

Soyeon watched on in surprise as it sank in that you weren't single after all.

"Soyeon! So nice to see you!" Sana said.

"Is Y/N your girlfriend?" Soyeon asked.

"Yeah. Tzuyu's too." Sana said. "We're together, the three of us."

"Oh, gosh, I'm so sorry! I didn't even know that she was taken. Miyeon never mentioned anything about it," Soyeon paused, feeling so guilty. "You never told me or anyone else."

"We were just trying to keep everything as secretive as possible and protect our girl. We went public tonight but before then, we only told the girls and the company. We didn't know who else to tell or who to trust, sometimes." Tzuyu explained.

"I understand that completely," Soyeon said. "I'm sorry about flirting with your girl. I'm so embarrassed."

"It's okay." Sana said, a small smile pulling at her lips.

"Yeah, we better get used to it. She's so beautiful, a lot of people can't help but flirt."

Your girls and Sana laughed together before they all shared a quick hug.

"I have to go," Soyeon said. "Nice seeing you two and it was nice meeting you, Y/N!"

You hugged Soyeon quickly before she hurried over, still feeling a little embarrassed and awkward.

"Please tell me that you weren't jealous." You said as you looked between your girls."Because in the beginning, when you first came over here, you sure acted jealously."

"She was flirting with you," Tzuyu said.

"We couldn't help ourselves. How would you feel if someone flirted with us?" Sana said.

"You're right. I understand. I just hope you know that I didn't realize she was flirting. I was just so caught up in the excitement of meeting her, I just didn't realize it."

"It's alright." Tzuyu sighed.

But Sana didn't reply.

Instead, she was staring across the room at another idol was who gazing at you and looked unable to take their eyes off of you.

Sana protectively put her arms around you and kissed your shoulder and seeing this, so did Tzuyu.

You rolled your eyes and shook your head at their actions.

"What do you say we get out of here? You're nervous and we don't have to stay, so what's keeping us? Let's go get some food or something." Tzuyu suggested.

"I like the sound of that!" Sana agreed.

"Oh, alright. Come on my jealous girls." You teased as you took their hands into yours and walked out of the building together, looking forward to spending the night with them elsewhere.