{SanaYeon} - they get jealous (requested)

"Everything on the menu looks amazing. How do I pick just one thing?" You asked and your girlfriends giggled.

"Get whatever you want. It's date night, darling. Enjoy yourself!" Nayeon smiled.

You were about to speak when the waitress appeared at the table.

"Hello, ladies. Have you decided on what you would like to eat?"

Nayeon quickly noticed the way the waitress was looking at you while Sana shook her head in response to her question.

"Not yet," Sana said.

"Can I get you ladies something to drink then?"

"Some water, please." You said.

"Certainly. One water for the pretty girl." The waitress said, making your girlfriends look at her angrily. "How about you two?"

"Same for us," Sana mumbled.

"Be right back."

"Yeah, yeah," Nayeon grumbled before looking at Sana. "Can you believe that?"

"Believe what?" You asked, not noticing the waitress flirting with you.

"Nothing, darling. Don't worry." Sana said.

"Did you decide what you want?" Nayeon wondered.

"I'm not sure. I'm torn between the chicken salad and the lasagna."

"Both sound delicious," Nayeon spoke.

"I know, that's the problem."

They laughed, only to stop when the waitress returned.

"Here's your waters." She said as she passed Sana and Nayeon their waters. "And here's yours, gorgeous. I even added a lemon slice on the edge for you."

"Oh, thanks." You said, not even lifting your head.

But regardless, your girlfriends weren't happy.

"Have we decided what we want? How about you, pretty girl? Anything catching your eye tonight?"

You furrowed your eyebrows as you watched her wink at you followed by a smirk.

"I know what I want," Sana said.

"What's that?"

"Stop flirting with our girl!" She said as she clenched her jaw.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about." The waitress stammered nervously.

"Like hell, you don't." Nayeon scoffed. "You're calling our girlfriend things like pretty girl and gorgeous and you're looking at her like only we're supposed to!"

"So, listen. Here's what's going to happen. We're getting a new waitress, we'll be complaining about this, and you're going to walk away within the next two seconds or you're going to be wearing these three glasses of water and that lemon slice will be shoved up your nose!" Sana angrily warned.

"I'm sorry. I just... I like her." The waitress said as she looked at you. "She's pretty. Who knew she'd be with you two?"

"One second now.... just go!" Nayeon warned.

"Fine." The waitress grumbled before walking away.

"Have I mentioned that I find it so attractive when you two get jealous?" You asked.

"Yes... but tell us again." Nayeon smirked.

"God, I hate when people can't take a hint. Flirting with you right in front of us? That's so rude!"

"And so inconsiderate," Nayeon mumbled before she and Sana looked at you. "You're our girl, only ours. If anyone else flirts with you again, no more warnings. Drinks and words will be thrown around."

You laughed before kissing her cheek and then Sana's.

"I know it sucks when people flirt. I get jealous when people flirt with the two of you. But you're always loyal and I'm the same way with you. Those people don't matter when we have each other."

"That's true." Sana smiled.

"How about we just go somewhere else for dinner? I can get salad or lasagna anywhere and none of us will be uncomfortable that way." You suggested.

"Okay," Nayeon said.

"But before we go," Sana said before leaning in to steal a passionate kiss from your lips, and then Nayeon's before Nayeon did the same to you and Sana.

And you quickly realized why - the waitress that had flirted with you was across the room at another table, stealing glances.

"Come on, my beautiful girls. Let's go elsewhere." You said before pecking their lips and getting up, smiling proudly as you passed the waitress.

There's no one else you'd rather be with and no one else in the world could ever have your heart the way they do.

You're in love with your girls and they're in love with you - so help anyone who tries to get in the way of that.