{2yeon} - rest (requested)

"Y/N, come on," Jeongyeon said as she brushed her hand across your shoulder. "Stop studying and rest for a while."

You shrugged your shoulder, causing her hand to fall from it.

You're sitting at your desk in the bedroom, continuing to work hard at studying despite being so sick.

Jeongyeon looked over at Nayeon, who shook her head and ran her hand across her face.

You've been dating Nayeon and Jeongyeon for some time now, so they know how stubborn you can be sometimes.

They usually don't get frustrated with your stubbornness but right now, when you need to rest and take things easy, it is making them feel a little irritated and worried.

Jeongyeon put her hand on your forehead and realized that your fever had gone up since the last time she and Nayeon checked.

"It's getting worse." She mouthed to Nayeon.

Nayeon let out a sigh as she walked over to you and Jeongyeon.

"Baby, stop. Your fever is high, you need to stop studying and get some rest."

Nayeon wasn't suggesting you stop studying to get some rest; she was ordering it.

Not because she's demanding but because she cares about you and she only wants you to care for yourself.

"Get your butt into bed," Jeongyeon said as she squeezed your shoulder gently.

"I can't. I have so much to do. My exams are coming up. I have to study." You explained.

Your girlfriends looked at each other in concern.

You have a bad case of the flu.

You have a bad fever and fatigue, you're vomiting, and your entire body aches, especially your stomach.

All Nayeon and Jeongyeon want for you is to rest.

You need some sleep but you just won't get it.

Jeongyeon grabbed Nayeon's hand gently and they walked across the room, where they could speak without you overhearing them.

"Why is she so stubborn?" Jeongyeon grumbled. "I usually don't mind but all I want is for her to get some rest."

"I might have an idea," Nayeon spoke. "What if one of us fakes being sick? I mean, the flu is contagious. We've been around her, we'll probably catch it. One of us could pretend we have it now. I know she'll rest then."

"Yeah, that's a good idea. Okay, you fake sick and I'll go up to the store to get some medicine for her. She can finally get some rest." Jeongyeon said as she breathed out a sigh of relief.

Nayeon thought back to the first few symptoms you showed and she started to pretend that she had them too.

She let out a miserable groan as she sat on the edge of the bed.

"Jeongyeon, baby? Can you please get a hoodie? I'm freezing."

You turned to look at Nayeon in concern, your eyebrows furrowing as you did so.

"You're cold?" Jeongyeon frowned before putting her hand on Nayeon's forehead. "You're warm, baby."

"Could I be catching Y/N's flu? I feel nauseous and my stomach hurts."

"That's how I felt at first too." You said as you looked between your girlfriends in concern.

"I have to get up to the store to get Y/N more medicine. I'll pick up some for you too." Jeongyeon said. "Can I get you anything before I go?"

"No," Nayeon said before looking at you. "All that would make me feel better are some cuddles but Y/N is too busy studying."

"No, I'm not!" You said as you sat down beside her. "Don't worry, I'm here. We can be miserable together."

Nayeon smiled a little.

"So you'll lay down and cuddle with me?" Nayeon wondered.

"Of course." You said with a tired smile.

You both laid down and Jeongyeon tucked you in under the covers before kissing your forehead and Nayeon's before leaving.

"Are you okay? Do you need me to rub your stomach?" You asked.

"I'd like that." Nayeon smiled.

You rubbed her stomach and she stared into your tired eyes.

"That feels much better."

"Yeah?" You asked. "I'm sure it does. Especially since I know it didn't hurt in the first place."

Nayeon's eyes went wide.

"Don't worry, Nay. I'm not mad that you're faking."

"How did you know?"

"Jeongyeon said you're warm but you're as cool as a cucumber." You said. "No sign of a fever or sickness at all. Not even a hint of it."

Nayeon sighed.

"Alright, you smart cookie." She said, making you chuckle. "We just wanted you to rest and we knew that you would this way. Please stay with me and get some sleep. Jeongyeon and I are so worried about you."

"I know." You said as she caressed your cheek. "I know I can be stubborn sometimes. Thank you for taking care of me and for getting me to rest. I love you both."

"We love you too." She said before kissing your forehead. "Sleep."

You nodded and started to drift off to sleep in her arms, finally.

She breathed out a sigh of relief, knowing that you were finally getting the sleep you needed, and that's all she and Jeongyeon truly wanted.