{SaTzu} - when a guard bothers you (requested)

As the next person stepped up to meet the girls, you took a step forward in line and felt your heart begin to race.

Today, you're here at the girls' fan meeting to surprise them.

Your girlfriends have been away from home for a couple of months now and though they have each other to lean on, they miss you terribly.

So you decided to come and surprise them here at tonight's fan sign.

Everything was going fine.

You informed JYP of your plan and they were more than happy to support you in your plan of surprising Sana and Tzuyu.

The guard beside you was making sure that everyone had everything ready for when they reached the girls.

Coming to you next, he was quick to question you.

"Do you have anything the girls will be signing today?"

"No, I'm alright." You said.

He looked at you funny as your answer was very  different from the ones in front of you.

"I'm dating two of the members." You clarified, only for the guard to shake his head with a laugh. "What?"

"You? Dating two members of TWICE? Doubtful."

"Excuse me?"

"Did you win a contest or something to get into here? Can I see a pass?"

"I don't think I have one."

"You're going to have to leave, ma'am." He said.

"What? No, I'm here to surprise my girlfriends."

"I don't think you have two girlfriends from TWICE. I think you're making that up." He said as he folded his arms over his chest. "I think you're delusional."

"Don't talk to me that way. I am not delusional. Look, I have pictures of us on my phone. Our relationship is public, you can ask some of the fans here. I'm sure they'll back me up. Better yet, as much as I'd hate to ruin the surprise, ask Sana and Tzuyu."

"No, I'm not going to bother them just because of some delusional fan and their made-up relationship. It's not going to happen. Now come on, don't make this difficult."

Suddenly, he was grabbing you by your arm to lead you out of the building.

"Let go!"

"Stop being so delusional and make this easy. Don't embarrass yourself!"

"I'm not. Let go of me!"

He didn't listen and instead threw you over his shoulder.

And as much as you hated to ruin your surprise visit, you knew you had to call out your girlfriends' names to get their attention so they'd help you.

"Sana! Tzuyu!"

Though it was loud, your girlfriends recognized the sound of your voice and you calling out their names.

They quickly looked over at you to find the guard taking you out of the building.

"Let her go!" Sana called out as she got up from her seat.

Tzuyu quickly followed as they hurried to the guard.

"Hey! We said to let her go!" Tzuyu spoke as she reached your side.

"I'm doing you two a favor. This girl here thinks she's dating you two. She's delusional."

"She is not!" Sana yelled angrily.

"She is our girlfriend! Now put her down!" Tzuyu said as she clenched her jaw.

The guard immediately set you down on your feet and you threw your arms around Sana, shaken up from the harsh words and treated the way you had been.

"Why didn't you talk to us before you put your hands on our girlfriend?" Tzuyu asked.

"I automatically thought it was a lie. Not to be mean but look at you two compared to her. It's not my fault that it's hard to believe."

"Oh, just shut up!" Sana said. "You have no right to talk to her that way or treat her the way you did."

"We'll be having a serious talk with JYP about this because this behavior isn't flying anymore," Tzuyu said.

"Don't ever put your hands on our girl again," Sana warned.

They walked away from the guard with you and led you to a private area, where no one else was.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt, baby?" Tzuyu asked.

Sana looked at your arm to see that it was bruised from the force and tight grip the guard had used.

"I wanted to surprise you." You mumbled. "That's ruined though."

"It is not. We're still so happy to see you!" Tzuyu grinned before pulling you in for a kiss.

"It's been forever, baby. We're so happy that you're here." Sana said before kissing your lips lovingly.

"Even though I'm sure it's not how you envisioned, we were quite surprised," Tzuyu said, making the three of you chuckle.

"We missed you."

"I've missed you both so much." You said before hugging them both tightly.

"And we're just so relieved that you're okay," Sana spoke.

"But we will be having a serious conversation with JYP about this. You were hurt and that is unacceptable." Tzuyu protectively said.

"Okay. But, for now, let's just forget all about that incident and focus on each other. Because I missed you both a lot and I love you and I'm so happy to be back with you both."

"We feel the same way, darling." Sana smiled as she squeezed you tightly.

And as Tzuyu joined in on the hug, you all breathed out a sigh of relief.

Because despite being so far away from home, you all felt at home again now that you were back in each other's arms.

It's what the three of you have been waiting for.

And it feels so good to be back with your girls at last.