{SaMo} - when they fight in front of you (requested)

You dropped the spatula in your hand onto the counter when you heard the front door open and close behind your girlfriends.

You're in the middle of cooking dinner for the three of you to share because for the first time in a few weeks, they're finally home early enough to have a meal together.

You were about to exit the kitchen and go greet them with a kiss but you froze when you heard them speak.

"Finally, we're home. I'm so tired." Sana sighed in relief.

"We would've been home sooner if you didn't keep messing up on the choreography so much," Momo grumbled quietly.

"What was that?" Sana asked, placing her hands on her hips. "Why don't you say it a little louder?"

"I said we would've been home sooner if you didn't keep messing up!" Momo said louder, looking into her girlfriend's eyes.

"Wow, well I'm so sorry I had a hard day!" Sana said.

"What's going on in here?" You interrupted as you entered the room.

"Nothing, babe. Don't worry." Momo said as she and Sana looked at you, hoping you'd leave the room so they could get this all out.

You pretended to do so but when they continued to argue, you returned to the room to watch in shock.

"We have a comeback and a tour around the corner. We can't constantly keep messing up, Sana!"

"By we you mean me, right?" Sana scoffed, folding her arms over her chest. "Dancing comes easy for you but it's hard for me, especially on hard days! You're so perfect at dancing to understand that!"

"You know what? I'm not in the mood for this. You've been getting on my nerves all day long and even more so now!" Momo yelled.

"Oh, as if you're never annoying!?" Sana shouted in return. "Why don't you just shut up and go to bed already? Maybe tomorrow you'll wake up on the right side of the bed and you might think and try to understand how I feel!"

"Stop!" You yelled.

Momo and Sana looked over at you, guilt flooding over them as they realized you had heard everything.

"What's wrong with you two today?" You questioned in sadness. "You never fight like this."

"We're just tired, baby," Momo said. "We didn't realize that we were fighting in front of you."

"That doesn't matter. You're saying things in the heat of the moment to each other that you don't mean."

They looked at each other, knowing that you were right.

"In a couple of hours, when everything settles, you'll look back and think about how much it hurt to be told those things by someone you love."

"Yeah, you're right," Sana mumbled.

"And saying those things just because you're tired or having a hard day isn't okay. It's not an excuse."

They nodded in agreement.

"I hate seeing you two fight. Say you're sorry to each other. You better mean it, too."

They couldn't help but smile over your sweet and caring demands.

"She's right. I'm sorry for everything I said." Momo said, looking truly sorry as she stared at Sana.

"I'm sorry too. I got frustrated and I wasn't in the mood to do much today. I woke up not feeling well mentally so I dragged everything out."

"That's okay. We've all had those days. I'm just tired and not feeling very good and wanted to get home to our girl as soon as possible." Momo said, softly caressing Sana's cheek.

"Thanks for helping us work things out, darling." Sana smiled.

"Always. I love you both and I know you love me and each other so very much." You said as you walked to them and hugged them close.

"Very true." Momo smiled.

You all said 'I love you's' to each other, feeling much better now that everything was worked out.