{MiHyo} - they're clingy (requested)

You sat in the girls' dressing room, watching as they all prepared for the concert that would be starting soon.

Well, all of them were getting ready except for your girlfriends Jihyo and Mina.

They were sitting on the couch in the room with you sandwiched between them, both of them clinging to you like koalas.

You just arrived at the stadium a little while ago, taking them both by surprise.

You're going to be with them for a few days and they're thrilled about it.

But they've missed you so much over the last little while that you've spent apart that they just can't seem to let you go.

"Don't you both have to get ready too?" You asked as you looked at them.

"Yes. Soon." Mina said as she kissed your shoulder softly.

"We just want to be with you for a little while longer," Jihyo spoke.

"But if you get ready, I'll still be right here." You chuckled. "It's not as if I'm going anywhere. I'm here for the next few days with my girls."

"That might be true but we've missed you so much, baby. We just can't let you go." Jihyo said.

You shook your head with a smile as the love they both have for you radiated from them as they both held you close.

"I need to get some water." You said and tried to get up, only for them to cling to you tighter.

"Momo, get Y/N some water," Mina mumbled.

"Momo, don't worry about it. I can get it." You giggled.

You managed to stand up and went across the room to grab a cold bottle of water, only for them to follow.

They wrapped you in their arms and squeezed you tight and you just laughed.

"I was only going to be away for a minute."

"And? We've spent too long without you. A minute would feel like forever."

You playfully rolled your eyes before making your way back to the couch as they followed you back.

You sat back down and they both hugged you tight again, clinging to you once more.

"Hope you didn't have anything you wanted to do, Y/N. Because I think you're going to be stuck with them clinging to you until you go back home." Jeongyeon joked.

You turned your head to look at them both and then gave them a kiss.

"Jihyo, Mina, you need to get ready. Come sit down so we can do your makeup." One of the staff members said.

They both sighed before getting up and making their way over to the chairs.

They were sitting beside each other and you knew what they wanted you to do.

So you stood up and then stood between them, extending both your hands out so they could each hold one.

"We're truly so happy that you're back with us, baby." Jihyo smiled as she kissed your hand.

"And as soon as we're done getting ready, we'll be clinging to you like koalas again," Mina warned with a smile.

"Oh, joy," You teased, only to laugh as they both looked at you. "I'm kidding. I like it when you both cling to me. It makes me happy."

"Well, then you're going to be happy until the minute you have to leave because we're not leaving your side other than to perform," Jihyo spoke.

"Everywhere you go, everything you do, we're going with you." Mina smiled.

And you just smiled to yourself because you couldn't deny it - you loved the sound of that.