{2yeon} - when another idol flirts with you (requested)

You stood backstage at Mnet, watching as your girlfriends, Nayeon and Jeongyeon, performed a song from their newest album with the other members.

You felt so proud watching them that, sometimes, you can't help but cheer from where you stood, which catches the attention of staff and other groups backstage.

Even though you're always amazed by all of the girls' talents and hard work, your eyes are following Jeongyeon and Nayeon's every move.

You couldn't stop grinning.

You were so happy to be able to see them put their hearts and souls out as they perform, clearly having the time of their lives.

It was incredible to witness.

But someone joined your side, their voice startling you.

"They're amazing!"

You recognized that voice and the accent.

You turned to look at her and found that it was Rosé standing there beside you.

"Their new song is so good and so catchy. I've been so obsessed with it!"

"Same here!" You smiled and watched as one pulled at her lips right after. "Yours has been great too!"

"Oh, you've heard it?" She grinned.

"Are you kidding? I listened to it the second it came out. I love it."

"Thanks." She said and bit her lip. "Are you here with someone?"

"Nayeon and Jeongyeon." You answered, looking back to the stage, watching as the girls neared the end of the song.

"Oh, are you good friends with them?" Rosé asked.

"That's one way to say it." You said, chuckling as you watched the girls do their ending fairies.

Even though you've been dating Jeongyeon and Nayeon for a few long and special months, your relationship is extremely private.

Only the girls know.

No one else knows just yet, as it's probably unexpected and, perhaps, a lot to take in.

So even though you wanted to tell Rosé that they're not your friends but rather your beautiful, wonderful girlfriends, you felt hesitant to.

You didn't know if they'd be okay with her knowing when no one else knows yet.

"Friends, huh?" Rosie mumbled to herself, feeling ready to take her shot. "Well, it's super nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too!" You grinned and watched the girls step off stage before looking back at Rosé.

To your surprise, she was already gazing at you.

She was looking you up and down as she sank her teeth into her lip, obviously liking what she saw.

"I like your outfit! You look so pretty."

"Oh, thanks! I like yours too."

Rosé reached out, inching her hand close to yours, desperately wanting to hold it.

"Is there any way that you'd like to go and grab some food after my girls and I perform? I think you're cute and kind and I'd like to get to know you better."

Before you could respond, a hand fell against your back as Jeongyeon came up to you and pulled you into her arms.

"What's going on here?" Nayeon asked as she tried to remain bright and kind to Rosé.

"Oh, I was just talking to your friend. Do you mind if I take her on a date later?"

"Sorta, yeah," Nayeon said.

"She's not exactly our friend. We're dating her." Jeongyeon said. "The three of us are together."

Rosie gasped and immediately began to feel bad, apologizing again and again.

"I had no idea! I'm so sorry."

"I didn't tell you because I didn't know how they'd feel about me telling you that we're in a polyamorous relationship. I'm sorry." You said.

"No, don't be sorry! It's alright, I completely understand," Rosie said.

Jeongyeon tightened her grip on you as you and Rosé locked eyes.

There was no more flirting taking place.

At this point, Rosé just felt embarrassed and you were trying to be friendly.

"Well, I'm sure you make a lovely couple! I wish the three of you nothing but the best!"

"Thanks!" You said and pulled away from Jeongyeon to give Rosé a hug, causing Nayeon to clench her jaw.

"See you all around! Bye, lovely!" Rosie smiled and made her way back to her members.

You turned around and found Jeongyeon and Nayeon both staring at you with their arms over their chests and their jaws clenched in jealousy.

"What?"

"Forget it," Nayeon said.

"Are you two mad at me?" You asked with a sense of hurt in your voice.

"No," Jeongyeon grumbled.

"You're both jealous?" You wondered.

"Maybe," Nayeon said, huffing quietly.

"We just don't like anyone flirting with our girl. You're ours, only ours." Jeongyeon said.

"She didn't know that we're together, though." You defended. "It's not like she flirted with me whilst knowing I'm already taken."

You walked up to your girls, putting your hands on one of their shoulders.

"She called you lovely and hugged you for quite a long few seconds." Nayeon pouted.

"So?" You sighed sadly. "It doesn't matter what she called me or how long she hugged me for when it means nothing to me. She knows I'm taken by the two most beautiful and amazing girls in the whole world."

"Yeah?" Jeongyeon asked, smiling a little.

"Yeah. And she flirted with me, I didn't flirt with her."

"That's true," Nayeon said.

"So don't be jealous. I love you both more than anything. Trust me, I don't want to be with anyone else. I only want and love you both."

"We love you too," Nayeon said as her eyes started to sparkle.

"We'll try not to be jealous." Jeongyeon sighed. "We're just so crazy about you, Y/N. Seeing someone that's not us flirt with you isn't easy, especially when our relationship isn't public."

"Well, Rosé knows, so we're one step closer to being public."

They shook their heads, laughing and smiling before pulling you into their arms.

"I'll always be your girl. Only your girl." You promised them both, kissing them softly.

"Good. Because we're all yours." Jeongyeon spoke, kissing Nayeon's cheek and then Nayeon kissed hers, too.

"Let's go get some food, my girls," Nayeon smiled.

"Sounds amazing, my loves," You said and took their hands into yours, heading out of the building after they did a few more last-minute things.