{NaMo} - you're plus sized and feel worried about getting intimate (requested)

You were certain that this is what heaven had to be like.

Curled up in bed, Nayeon and Momo were giving you soft and loving kisses and caresses as soft sighs left your lips.

The movie you had been watching with your girlfriends was fading into the background as the three of you focused on each other rather than it.

Every kiss and every touch was perfect and it left you craving more from and of them.

As Nayeon kissed your neck, Momo's hands traveled across your body and you were so lost in them.

But when you felt Momo untying the strings of your sweats and Nayeon trailing kisses to your stomach, you jumped and pulled away from them.

You cleared your throat and pulled the blanket over your body as you tried to look anywhere but at your concerned girlfriends.

"Y/N, what happened?" Nayeon frowned.

"Did I make you feel uncomfortable?" Momo wondered.

"No." You answered quickly. "I just realized you wanted to take off my sweats and that made me anxious. Almost as much as Nayeon kissing down my body because I know you'd lift my shirt up sooner or later."

"Baby, if you don't want us to do that, you just have to say the word and we won't," Nayeon assured.

You looked at them, gazing into their worried eyes.

"It's not that I don't want you to. Trust me, I like the way you both kiss and touch me. But... I'm worried."

"About what, darling?" Momo softly asked as she brushed her fingers across your arm.

"I know you both see it... how different my body is compared to most girls' bodies. I get insecure sometimes and I tend to wonder how on earth you are both attracted to me. Because I don't see it."

They looked at each other before they each took ahold of one of your hands, holding them tightly.

"Darling, you are so beautiful," Momo said. "We love you and we love your body. There's nothing in this world that we would ever want to change about you."

"We know that you're different but since when is being different such a bad thing? Your body is so beautiful to us. You have no idea how incredibly gorgeous you are." Nayeon assured as she kissed your hand.

"I just feel so insecure sometimes about being plus-sized. I don't always like the way I look and I'm worried that if we get intimate, you might not love me anymore."

"That is impossible," Momo said. "We would only fall even more in love with you. Because you're perfect."

"You think so?" You asked.

"Yes," Nayeon whispered softly. "We love you so much, every inch of you. You have no reason to worry or to feel insecure."

"We won't let you." Momo smiled.

You pulled the blanket off before slowly lifting your shirt and tossing it across the room.

Slowly, you untied your sweats the rest of the way and pulled them down before tossing them over to where your shirt was.

And when you looked at your girlfriends again, you saw how mesmerized and how in awe they were of you.

"Perfect." They spoke in unison, their gazes so full of love and adoration as they admired you.

"Just perfect." Nayeon smiled.

You felt your heart racing as they gazed at you and softly caressed your skin.

Nayeon was brushing her fingertips along your arms while Momo brushed hers across your sides.

You laid down again and smiled as they kissed your lips.

"Are you still worried? Because if you are, we can just watch another movie or something." Momo suggested.

"I'm okay. I want this. I want you both."

They continued to lovingly stare at you.

"You're perfect to us, darling." Nayeon smiled.

"Don't you ever forget that." Momo whispered.

Your heart started to swell and fill with love.

Because you weren't just being told how beautiful and loved you are; you felt it.

They were making you feel that way with their kisses, their caresses, and the stars in their eyes.

They're truly in love with you, just as you are with them.

The anxiety you felt vanished completely as you looked forward to not just the night ahead with your girls, but the rest of your life.

You were truly so lucky and you wouldn't ever take them for granted.