{NaMo} - you're plus sized and get insecure at an event (requested)

"Are you having fun so far, baby?" Nayeon asked as she and Momo watched you look around the room.

They thought you were in awe of everything around you; all the idols you look up to so much, all the fans with their light sticks for different groups, and everything in between.

After all, this is the first award show you're attending with the girls and they know how much you've been looking forward to it.

However, the look in your eyes wasn't so much of awe over the situation, but rather all the beautiful female idols in attendance.

It wasn't as though you were staring to drool over them and flirt with them.

But rather, you envied them.

You feel as though you're standing out like a sore thumb and the confidence and excitement you once had about coming here tonight was completely gone.

You went quiet as you lowered your gaze to your painted toenails, making your girlfriends frown.

"Y/N, what is it?" Nayeon asked worriedly.

"Nothing."

"It's not nothing," Momo said as she brushed her fingers across your arm. "Talk to us."

"I think me coming here tonight wasn't a good idea." You said. "Did you see how some people on the red carpet stared at me? Some other groups' staff members and the paparazzi? They looked at me like I was just so unattractive."

"Well, then they need glasses," Nayeon said.

"Yeah, I agree with Nayeon. You're beautiful, baby." Momo said as she kissed your head softly.

"I'm not though." You said as you looked between them as tears stung your eyes. "I'm not attractive. I'm different than everyone in this room. My body is so different."

"So? That's not a bad thing. We love your body." Momo spoke softly.

"You can't be serious. Look at all of these gorgeous idols around us. There's BLACKPINK, aespa, ITZY, (G)I-DLE, dreamcatcher - I could go on and on. They're so beautiful."

"And so are you," Nayeon said as she and Momo wrapped their arms around you to hug you tight. "Baby, there's nothing wrong with your body being different than everyone else's here. Just because you think aespa, for example, is more beautiful than you doesn't make it true."

"They are pretty. But you are even prettier." Momo smiled. "We love you so much and we wouldn't ever want you to change."

"You're more attractive and more breathtaking than everyone else in this room combined," Nayeon said.

"Yeah?" You asked with a little smile. "Thank you. I just feel so insecure."

"Well, you have no reason to be. You're gorgeous just as you are. It doesn't matter that you're plus-sized and you stand out; your body is beautiful and so are you." Momo smiled before kissing your lips.

Nayeon did the same when you pulled away from your kiss with Momo, neither of them caring about who was watching.

"Can we tell you a secret?" Nayeon asked.

As you nodded, she looked at Momo with a smirk, making her giggle.

"When we saw you walk downstairs in this dress, we just talked about how sexy you are and how much we wanted you," Momo confessed.

"We couldn't stop staring at you. In the limo on the way here, as you looked out the window, we whispered about how hot you are and how we wished we could ditch the event or be intimate with you right there in the limo." Nayeon spoke.

You giggled as your cheeks heated up.

"You're so incredibly hot, Y/N. You are so stunning and so attractive and we wouldn't ever change you or your body. We love you just the way you are." Nayeon said before she and Momo whispered in your ear.

"And if you still doubt yourself or don't believe us for any reason, we'll prove it to you tonight when we get home," Momo whispered in your ear.

"We'll show you all night long if that's what it takes." Nayeon winked, making you laugh.

"Thank you, my loves. That makes me feel so much better." You said as you looked at them with a smile.

You grabbed their hands in yours and held them tight.

"How'd I ever get so lucky?" You asked.

"We're the lucky ones. Trust us," Momo said as you leaned back against your seat, feeling more confident and much happier than you did before.

All thanks to your sweet, loving girlfriends.