{SaHyo} - we're happy that you came to us (requested)

The sound of knocking on the front door almost made Nayeon jump out of her skin.

It's after three am and she's the only one that's awake.

She's curled up on the sofa watching tv and passing the time since she can't seem to get to sleep tonight.

Hearing someone at the door made her heart drop, as it was not an hour that anyone should be stopping by and her mind immediately jumped to someone, such as a sasaeng, being there at the door waiting for her or the girls to open it.

She pushed the blanket off of her lap and slowly walked over to the door when the knocking came again, this time with a familiar voice.

"I know it's late but is anyone there?"

It was you.

She hurried the rest of the way to the door and turned the knob before inviting you in.

"Y/N? Is everything alright? What are you doing here so late?"

"I'm sorry. I forgot the key that Jihyo and Sana gave me. I didn't know what to do."

Nayeon noticed the way you were getting worked up and she also saw how you were clutching your stomach in discomfort.

"Shh, don't be sorry." She said as she placed her hand on your shoulder, giving it a comforting squeeze. "Come on, let's get you upstairs. Jihyo and Sana were sleeping when I left the room. So was Mina. But they won't mind if you wake them up."

Nayeon didn't want to push you into telling her what was wrong.

She knows that once you find your girlfriends, you'll tell them and get all the comfort that you so desperately need.

Nayeon wasn't concerned about the tv that she left on or how loud her voice might be as she walked down the hall to the room the four girls share.

You were uncomfortable and unwell, she could tell.

All she wanted to do was get you to your girls.

"Jihyo, Sana?" Nayeon said as she closed the door behind you and her.

She turned the light on, causing the three sleeping girls in the room to stir and groan.

You walked across the room to Jihyo, whose bed was closer to you than Sana's.

"Jihyo? Jihyo, please wake up."

At the sound of your voice, her eyes opened.

"Y/N? Baby, what are you doing here?" She mumbled as she opened her eyes.

"I'm sick."

"What?" She said as she patted the mattress, wordlessly telling you to sit down next to her.

"I threw up and I have the chills and a fever. I know you and Sana have a lot going on and can't afford to get sick but I got scared and I needed you both."

"Oh, honey, don't you even worry about that," Jihyo said as she kissed your head. "Sana, wake up!"

Sana, who was sleeping in her own bed for the first time in a couple of nights because she's been sleeping in Jihyo's bed and arms until tonight, opened her eyes quickly at the urgency behind Jihyo calling out her name.

"What's wrong?" She asked as she sat up.

She rubbed her eyes before seeing you in Jihyo's bed, curled up against her chest as Jihyo rubbed your back in comfort.

"Our girl is sick."

Sana jumped right out of bed and hurried across the room to you and Jihyo.

"Sick? What do you mean? Sick as in a cold? Or the stomach flu?" Sana asked you as she put her hand on your cheek, finding that your skin felt feverish against her fingertips.

"I think I have the flu."

"Oh, baby," Sana said in sadness before looking at Jihyo, who looked just as sad to see you so unwell.

"She felt bad for coming here since we have a lot going on," Jihyo said and you managed to keep your heavy eyes open to see the look of disbelief cross Sana's face upon knowing you'd even think such a thing.

"No, baby, don't feel bad. We don't have anything happening today. We have the day off. We can take care of you." Sana said as she brushed her hand across your cheek softly.

"Can you cuddle me? Both of you?"

Your girlfriends began to smile a little, despite the tiredness and worry they felt.

"Of course, darling," Jihyo whispered as she kissed your head.

"I'll be back to join in on the cuddles. I'm going to get you some water."

"I got it," Nayeon said as she approached Jihyo's bed. "I knew she'd need it and I needed to get some for myself too, so I grabbed her a cold glass while I was there."

"Thank you so much, Nayeon," Jihyo said as Sana carefully took the glass from Nayeon and held it to your lips.

You took a couple of sips of cold water before dropping your head on Jihyo's chest in exhaustion.

"I'm cold."

"Lay down, baby. We'll get you nice and warm." Sana said as Jihyo had you lay down beside her.

Sana got up to grab a blanket from her bed before returning to your side.

She watched as Jihyo lay down slowly and started to comb her fingers through your hair as a groan fell from your lips.

"I'm really cold." You muttered and shivered.

"Okay, shh, baby. We're here, you're alright," Jihyo softly said as she held onto you.

Your eyes were squeezed shut tightly and the discomfort you felt was hard to put into words.

Between your upset and aching stomach, your chills, your fever, and the aching you felt in your body were starting to overwhelm you.

But one thing was for certain.

It was nowhere near as bad as it was when you were by yourself a little while ago.

And the comfort you felt already heightened upon feeling a soft, fluffy blanket being thrown over you.

Sana had covered you up with her warmest and coziest blanket and to make sure that it wouldn't slip off of you, she and Jihyo made sure it was tucked in underneath you and draped up to your shoulders.

"There you go, sweet girl. Feel a little warmer now?" Sana asked as she laid down next to you and pushed the hair that clung to your forehead and cheeks due to how sweaty you were away.

"Yeah. Thank you."

"You said you threw up, right? How long ago was that? And did you get sick a lot?" Jihyo asked.

"No, not much. It happened a few minutes before I came here. I didn't want to be alone."

"We don't want you to be alone, baby, especially not when you're sick," Sana said.

"We're happy that you came to us. Now we can take care of you." Jihyo smiled a little, causing you to feel a little more at ease when you saw it.

"I might get sick again soon." You said.

"That's okay, baby. We'll be right there with you when you do." Sana promised as she kissed your warm forehead.

"Try to rest, darling. We're here, we've got you." Jihyo comforted as she continued to play with your hair.

"We'll be right here whenever you need us. Tomorrow, we'll make you some soup and we can watch some movies together. We'll make sure you rest up and recover well. With us here to take care of you, you'll be feeling better in no time."

Sana wasn't wrong about that.

If you were spending this time alone, you'd certainly feel the days drag on.

But with your amazing girlfriends right here by your side to care for you and comfort you through all of the terrible things that come along with the flu, you know it won't be as bad as it could be.

You just hope they know how much you love and appreciate them for always being here for you, through thick and thin.