Chapter 8💕

Athena's pov

It's been two days and I can't stop thinking about that text. I never responded and I never told anyone about it.

What did Dani send? And tell who to stop? My mind just couldn't wrap around it. And the fact that I haven't seen Kahli is just adding to my stress. I know I told him to stay away but I kind of miss him.

Amirah hasn't been home often and my dad has been gone at work until seven am to three am and I really miss them. All of them.

So that's why I decided to ask Amirah if she would want to go out with me.

I was at the cafe where she worked and I opened the door and smelled the sweet coffee and chocolate In the air. I walked up to the counter and Amirah came rushing over to me.

She hugged me over the counter and I laughed while pushing back. Before I could talk she put her finger on my lips and shushed me. "Wait before you talk be ready by eight, we are going out!" I chuckled and nodded.

She got me a strawberry tea which was surprisingly good considering that I don't really like strawberries.

I decided to take the tea to go and quickly said goodbye to Amirah while walking out of the door.

When I got home I decided to just get ready for tonight since it was already seven-ten. I looked through my clothes and chose a black shirt and dark denim jeans that held me in all the right places. If I could marry jeans I would marry these.

I went to the bathroom and took down the braids I made yesterday. My long brown hair fell down my back in soft waves. I smiled as I fixed my hair a bit.

I added some mascara and some lip balm just to spice up my look and I thought I looked good. I looked in the mirror and genuinely liked what I saw.

I grabbed my black heels to add some height and because I just felt like it. I put on the heels and stood up on shaky knees.

The heels were only about 3 inches so they were small but still made me kind of wobbly.

The front door opened and a few seconds later Amirah ran into the bedroom. I held out my hands and tried to slow her down but it was no use.

She ran to her side of the closet and pulled out a black dress with black heels that laced around her ankle. She looked really hot and sometimes I wonder if I'm gay just for her.

She turned around and whistled while grabbing my hand to spin me. "Damn, Lil mama! You make me wonder if I'm gay." I laughed at the irony of thinking the same things.

She kissed my cheek and grabbed her silver purse. She grabbed my hand and pulled me out of my room.

We were driving for a bit and I took a few pictures of the road and Amirah while she was driving. I wanted this memory to last forever.

We pulled up to a club and she looked over at me as I sighed. "Look I doubt he will be in here. And I'm also here to look for someone. If you want to leave we will." I nodded and got out of the car.

Once we were in the club Amirah went to the bar and ordered four shots and I wanted to be brave so I took two shots. When the liquor went down my throat it burned like hell.