Chapter 28💕

Athena's pov
(A/N: I had writer's block for a bit so I am so deeply sorry if this chapter is bad!)

I woke up to a very soft humming noise, my head was pounding and my eyes hurt. I slowly lifted my eyelids and tried to get used to the bright light.

Where am I? Is this heaven? I don't think I'm dead...

"You're not dead Athena." I quickly looked down to see Kahli smiling up at me. I tried to move off of his chest but he held me down.

My body began to ache and I lightly grabbed my head only to hiss in pain. Kahli grabbed my hand and gently pulled it away from my head.

I looked at him and felt guilty. "I'm sorry if I made you worry...I'm so sorry." I felt tears gather in my eyes but I hold them in. I can't make him worry even more.

He cupped my cheek and slid his warm fingers over my cheek. "Shut up. You have nothing to apologize for, yes I was worried but I shouldn't have left that damn hospital." I tried to speak but he cut me off with a kiss.

I brought my hand up and placed it on his face to get closer to him. I moved my lips with him and it felt so good that I let out a little moan.

I pulled away for air and he sighed as his shoulders dropped. "Come on darling. We have to get you cleaned up." I read the clock and realized that I slept in for a full day!

"Kahli. Why did you let me sleep for that long?" He chuckled and shrugged his shoulders while slowly sitting up.

I fell down into his lap and he brought his hands around my waist and held my butt up. "Okay shower, or sponge bath?" My face burned in embarrassment.

I shook my head and answered, not wanting to be rude. "I will take a shower." He smirked and before I could say anything he gripped my butt making me gasp.

I looked down and saw his chest moving as he chuckled. "No can do flower. I gotta help you." I shook my head and he grabbed my face softly.

"I have to. Don't fight me on this, please." I felt guilty and immediately nodded my head. Before I looked away I saw the small smirk on his face.

He got up and carried me to the bathroom. He set me on the counter while he turned on the shower to the right temperature.

I was watching his back muscles move through his shirt as he worked with the shower. He stood up and took his shirt off and tossed it in the bin.

His back was drool worthy with every move he makes I could see the very defined muscle move and flex. I got off the counter and slowly walked behind him.

I placed my hand on his back and he spun around making my hand move to his hard chest. "I didn't say to move." I shrugged and he shook his head while smiling.

What if I bite his chest...would he be mad? Should I try it? I can't run that fast...

"What are you thi- OW! What the fuck Athena?!" I bit his chest and then looked up with a wide smile. I rubbed over the mark and he shook his head.

"You should get that tattooed." I joked and he actually looked like he was thinking. "I was joking babe!" I laughed as he shrugged his wide shoulders.