Chapter 13💕

Kahlis pov (surprise shorty!)

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I smacked it successfully turning it off.

I lay in my king-size bed for a few more minutes before slowly sitting up. I groaned as I stretched out my sore shoulders.

I walked to the bathroom while thinking of the events of last night. I finally grew a pair and kissed her. I fucked up with the whole Sofi thing but I tried to fix it.

I had a race tonight with Derrick, one of my gang members that know how to race. I have been racing for nine years and I fucking love it.

The way the air gets filled with the smell of burning tires and the smell of gasoline. I race every week but this week is a little different.

Other gangs are going to be there and a few Mafia bosses are coming down as well. I never liked the idea of the whole Mafia thing. I rather sell drugs and guns as a gang than as a Mafia.

I use to just sell weed and coke but now I sell heroin and fentanyl and guns. I do a few deals with the Italian and American mafia sometimes, but that's about it.

My gang is known for not being merciful, but rather fearless and strong. I don't care if someone is male or female or even they/them. You piss me off I will kill you.

I handled my business and then brushed my teeth. I wanted to call her but I know that she is probably getting ready for school.

I usually don't show weakness but for her...it's an exception.

I spit out my toothbrush and left my bathroom. I heard my door creak and I grabbed the pistol that I keep by my bed.

I pointed at my door and suddenly it opened. I shot the person right over their head and I heard a girly scream.

"Fucking dumb ass!" I yelled at Tyler as he lifted up off the ground. I threw my gun on my bed and walked to my closet.

Tyler walked into my room like he owned the place and sat on the edge of my bed. I looked at him waiting for him to talk and he looked around like a kid in a principal's office.

He sighed and looked up at my ceiling. "Tyler I will put a bullet in you if you don't-" I was going to finish but he cut me off. "-they are back." That's all he said for me to feel my blood boil.

I grabbed black jeans and a simple black shirt with a black hoodie and walked out of my closet. "Where the hell are they?" I asked as I took my shirt off.

Tyler was typing on his phone and in a few seconds spoke up. "By a high school.." His voice trailed off and as he looked up the school's name.

I heard him inhale deeply while getting up from the bed. He walked into my closet and started grabbing guns. "Tyler what the fuck!" I yelled at him.

He turned around and threw me a gun that I easily caught. "They are at the girl's school." I tucked the gun into my jeans and grabbed a few beautiful knives.

I grabbed my phone as it started ringing. I looked down to see her contact name. I quickly answered it while running down the stairs.

Me: hello?

Athena: Kahli...there is a guy at my school asking for you.