Chapter 25💕

Athena's pov
⚠️smut⚠️

I didn't sleep at all and now it's Sunday and I don't even know if I want to go out anymore.

I pushed myself up from my bed and looked over at the clock that read 4:30 am. I groaned and dragged myself to my closet.

I got dressed in my light denim baggy holy pants, with a baggy dark blue button-up. I tucked a corner of the shirt into my pants and grabbed my white converse.

I walked to my bathroom and brushed my teeth while putting eye cream under my dark eyes. I spit out the toothpaste and sighed at the dark bags under my eyes.

I grabbed my sunglasses and my black purse and walked out of my room. While I was walking downstairs my phone went off.

I pulled it out and squinted my eyes at the bright light. I answered it and pulled it to my ear.

Me: Hello?

Kahli: Athena why aren't you asleep?

Me: You literally just called me...and why aren't you asleep, Hm?

Kahli: You have a good point. Look I was just wondering if I could come over. I need you right now.

Me: I don't know I-

Kahli: -cool I'm outside.

Click.

I groaned and pulled myself to the door. He is so lucky my dad already went to work. I opened the door and walked out into the dark and cold night.

I looked around I didn't see anything until I suddenly felt a warm pair of arms around me. I almost screamed but I was flipped around and pulled into a chest.

I got my breathing back to normal once I smelt Kahlis cologne. He slowly dragged me into his car and set me down on his lap so that I was straddling him.

I pulled away and looked at him while he looked down at my outfit. He hummed and pulled my hips closer to his. "You look, gorgeous baby." He kissed my cheek and I smiled as he pulled away.

He hummed while tapping on my thighs. "We are going back to my place...before you say anything I don't care." I chuckled and climbed over the seats.

--🦋--

Once we got to the house we both got out of the car, he walked around and he held my hand in his warm-ringed fingers. We walked into the house and he took us straight up to his room.

Once we got to his room I laid on the bed and sighed. He came over and kneeled down by my face and moved some hair out of my face.

I felt scared but I wanted to do something that I think I am ready for. We have been together for long enough.

I pulled him over so that he was hovering over me and I pulled him down into a heated kiss. He pulled away and looked at me. "Are you okay?" I nodded and wrapped my legs around his waist.

I pulled his face closer and whispered into his ear. "If you are okay with it, I want you to fuck me please." I felt his breathing getting shallow against my chest.