Chapter 19💕

Athena's pov

I woke up to a very deep and raspy voice next to my neck. "Baby, wake up." I groaned and rolled over onto my back to face him.

I looked at him in confusion at the way he didn't just let me sleep in with him. "I wanted to talk to you and you were sleeping so I woke you up." I rolled my eyes and rolled into his chest.

He picked me up and laid me on his chest. I quickly rolled off and laid back on my side. He groaned and picked me back up and placed me on his chest.

I once again tried to roll off and he stopped me. "Stop. I'm probably crushing you." I started to get irritated and upset that he wouldn't let me go.

He smacked my butt making me shut up immediately. "Stop with the attitude. If you were crushing me then I would tell you to get off but are you? No. So just stop." His voice was stern and serious.

I felt my face get hot as I hid my face in his neck. I don't know why him smacking my butt felt so good but it did.

I felt his warm hands around me as he crushed me in a bear hug. I let out a laugh as he squeezed me tighter.

He lessened his grip but still kept me in a firm hug. "Never let me leave you again. If you do I will hunt you down and tie you to a chair and make you love me." I laughed while nodding.

I looked over to see that it was four in the morning. "Kahli... I'm giving you ten seconds to explain why you woke me up at four am." He let out a nervous chuckle and I lifted my chin.

I looked up at him and saw that he was looking down at me. "Like I said I wanted to talk to you." I squinted my eyes and decided to do something evil.

After a few minutes, he closed his eyes and fell asleep. I quickly rolled off of him and lay on my stomach with my head down.

I heard him say something about me being a brat and then I felt a hand on my butt. I'm glad my face was in my pillow because I was beat red.

He rubbed my butt and right as I felt my eyes close the hand left for a second and then came crashing down causing me to yell into the pillow.

I looked up to see Kahli smiling at me with a true genuine smile. I was almost lost in a trance when I remembered why I was mad at him.

I huffed out a breath and turned to sit up. "That's not fair," I said poking his chest.

He shrugged his shoulders and closed his eyes. "You have a nice ass-" I cut him off by slapping him with a pillow.

His eyes shot open and I knew I was about to die. I quickly got off my bed while giggling as he slowly got off the bed while grabbing his pillow.

He smacked me with a pillow and I acted like I was hurt. "Ow! That hurt-" he cut me off by hitting me in the face.

He chuckled as I slowly got up. "Really? Faking like you are hurt...nice try darling." I smacked him in the face with my pillow and continued to hit him as I laughed.

He drop his pillow and bulldozed right into me, he flung me over his shoulder and smacked my butt. Of course, I had to return the favor so I put my fingers together and put them up his butt making him drop me.