Chapter 29💕

Kahlis pov

"It was blood." Her sweet raspy voice whispered out while playing with her fingers. I stopped her hand movements making her look up.

I know from torturing people that it is usually internal bleeding. She looked up at me with wide eyes making me mentally curse her cuteness. "Stop looking at me like that. You have to be seen." I covered her eyes and she sighed.

I removed my hand and grabbed my phone from my side table. Before I could even unlock it Athena's hand came up and grabbed it.

She faked like she was shocked as she looked around. "Oh, babe! You missed it someone came in with blonde hair and blue eyes and took your phone." I looked down to see her shoving my phone into her shirt.

I looked at her in amusement as she tried to distract me by kissing my chest. I was almost caught in her siren touch but I quickly snapped out of it.

I slowly brought my hand to her shirt and rubbed her hips making her sigh and get distracted. She kept eye contact with me and I leaned down to kiss her.

While I was kissing her I snuck my hand up her shirt and grabbed my phone without her noticing. She pulled away and patted her shirt and then glared started me. "Kahli...babe.. please don't! I'm fine see?!" She put on a wide smile and I still just shook my head and brought my phone to my ear.

Dr: Jones: Hello? Kahli it's 4 pm...I'm kinda busy...

Me: I don't give a fuck. Get to the base in ten. It's an emergency. Ow!

Me: Please...

Dr:Jones: *sighs* Be there shortly.

Click.

I looked down and realized that Athena hasn't had any food for a while, so I got up out of bed and headed to the door.

I heard the bed move and I looked back to see Athena standing In front of me with a smile. I shook my head and realized that I wouldn't win so I quickly bent down and grabbed her.

I held her bridal style all the way down to the kitchen where some of my men were talking and drinking.

Athena tapped my chest making me look down to see her pointing to Mason, I looked over to see that little fucker smiling at her.

I tapped her ass making her look up at me. "No, don't even think about it." She rolled her eyes but continued to stay quiet and let me win for once.

I set her down on the counter and turned to the fridge to look for food. I grabbed the leftover pasta that Tyler made last night and turned to the cupboards.

When I grabbed a plate I heard a giggle and I turned around only to feel my blood start to boil. Mason and Tyler were fighting over who could hold onto Athena longer.

I placed my gun on the table and all the SMART guards left quickly and quietly. I grabbed my knife and walked around to the island where they both had Athena sitting on the small coffee table.

I walked up behind Tyler and pushed my knife into his leg making him groan in pain and look back at me with wide eyes.

I turned to Mason and before he could get away I stabbed his thigh as well. Athena was in her own little world and I quickly pulled her into my chest as they hobbled out of the kitchen.