Chapter 17💕

Athena's pov

I woke up to a silent whisper. "Athena...baby wake up you are going to be late." I heard Kahlis's voice ring through my ears and I groaned.

I heard a small laugh and I opened my eyes to see that he was still on the phone with me. Last night was a bit of a blur but I remember the time in his office.

I turned over and got quiet so that he would think I'm not actually awake yet. "Athena. I know you are awake. It's six am you need to get up love." His soft voice encouraged me to sit up.

I rolled my eyes as I looked at my phone. "Don't roll your eyes." I looked at my phone and saw that it was just a regular phone call.

How did he know?! "I can't pick you up today but I will pick you up after school." I sighed as my feet hit the cold wooden floor.

I walked to my bathroom and my phone buzzed.  I looked down to see him FaceTiming me. "Noooo..." I dragged out the o as I looked in the mirror.

"Athena just answers the FaceTime," I answered it but turned my phone so that it was facing the wall. "It's called FaceTime for a reason." I sighed and grabbed my phone.

I walked out of my bedroom and into my closet I set him down on a stand I have in my closet as I picked out an outfit.

As I was trying to pick out an outfit there was a knock at my door. "Shit." I threw on a shirt to hide the dress from last night and walked towards my door.

I opened it and my dad looked well-rested and had a smile on his face. "Good morning butterfly. I brought you this." He gave me a plate of pancakes and smiled at me.

I set the plate aside and hugged him. "Thank you, dad." He rubbed my back in a soothing manner and then slowly pulled away.

I looked at him and smiled once more before going back into my room with now a plate of pancakes.

Kahlis pov

I watched as she walked back into the frame. She was holding a plate of pancakes made by her dad. She had a smile on her perfect face making me take a picture.

She set the plate aside and turned back around to find clothes. She kept reaching up and I would get little peeks at her ass making me reluctantly look away.

I wish I could pick her up but I know it's her dad's first morning off and I know she needs time with him. So I had to push my selfishness away for a few hours.

She turned around and showed me a grey cropped hoodie with black holy jeans. "Yes..No?" I nodded my head in approval and she smiled.

I've said it once and I will say it again. It doesn't matter what a woman wears, as long as she is comfortable and feels confident in it then it is none of my business. She would look beautiful in a trash bag if I made her feel comfortable. And I can fight any fucker who tries to do anything to her.

She walked back into the frame with the outfit on and she looked drop-dead gorgeous. The way her thighs almost pop out of the holes in the pants and the way her hips naturally curve outwards giving her an hourglass figure. And the way that her stomach isn't super skinny but instead she has some meat on her bones. She is a goddess.