Chapter 16💕

Kahlis pov
⚠️torture scene!⚠️ will end when you see *<

I threw one last punch at the fucker who looked at Athena with lustful eyes. I was watching Athena dance in my club when I saw some drunk dude try to grab her.

Before he could I grabbed him and took him to my office. He was still kind of breathing so I wrapped my hands around his throat and watched his body flop around.

Tyler walked in and instantly pulled out his phone. "Clean up crew...club." The fucker finally stopped breathing and I got up and kicked his head to the side.

I pushed past Tyler who looked at me like a disappointed dad. "You can't kill every man that looks at her!" I turned around and pulled out my gun.

I checked and saw that I had twelve bullets left in the chamber. "I can and I will." She is still mine.

He sighed and then suddenly his eyes widened and he stood in front of me. "Tyler move!" I pushed him out of the way to look for her in the crowd of people.

I quickly spotted her and I looked around her and saw two men getting ready to corner her. I rushed down the stairs with Tyler right behind me.

I walked up behind her and saw her shaking her gorgeous ass. I grabbed her by the arm and dragged her out of her little group.

I wanted her to go quietly so it would be easier but this is Athena. Nothing is easy with her and that's what I like so much about her.

She turned and slapped me across the face. I looked at her I'm amusement that she just slapped me, I will never admit this out loud but I was always turned on by her attitude.

I bent down to talk in her ear. "Hard way or easy way Athena you pick?" She turned and tried to glare at me but it just looked adorable.

She punched my chest at the same time someone bumped into me. She slipped out of my grip and ran over to her friend.

She told her friend something and I grabbed the rag from my back pocket. I took a bottle out of my suit jacket and put some on the rag.

I walked up behind her again and covered her face lightly. Her body got weaker as she tried to fight harder against me.

She didn't know that the harder you fight the more air you take in. After a few seconds, her body fell limp in my arms.

I whispered while lifting up her now limp body. "Always do it the hard way." I walked up the stairs and to my office.

I put her down on the leather sofa I have in there and I grabbed a blanket and covered her body with it. She looked so gorgeous and sexy tonight.

Tyler told me what she said about her being single, and oh was she wrong. She is still mine, I'm not letting her go even if I have to lock her up.

Tyler barged into my office his chest was heaving up and down. "Her friends left...what did you do to her?" Friends? I only saw Amirah.

I looked at him confused as I saw his eyes get wide. He slowly tried to turn around and I took my gun out and shot the wall near his head making him jump.

He turned around and looked at me with the widest eyes I have ever seen. "What friends Tyler?" I pointed the gun at his dick making him yell.