Chapter 24💕

Athena's pov

It's been two days since I've seen Kahli, I've been texting him but he said that he was busy with work.

Me and Amirah haven't been hanging out with Dominic for a while. I feel like I pushed them away so I wanted to make up to them.

Today is Saturday and I only have work, but that's at five so I have nothing to do but sit around and watch some movies.

I got cozy on my bed and began to watch The lion king. While it was still turning on Amirah ran into my room making me jump in fright.

She had two outfits in her hand and she was panting. I put my hand on her shoulder and she took a deep breath.

She laid out the outfits and turned to me. "Tyler just said that he was going to be over in 20 minutes! Ugh! I fucking hate dating someone that can't even PLAN a date! But anyway I need help!" She gave me a serious face and I nodded.

I looked down and saw two totally different outfits. One was black skinny jeans with a black lace tank top with a cropped white cardigan with white sneakers. It was really cute and looked casual.

I looked over at the other outfit and it consisted of a brown long-sleeve dress that stopped at the mid-thigh with brown boots that came to her calf

I analyzed both outfits and then looked back at her while grabbing the first outfit

I analyzed both outfits and then looked back at her while grabbing the first outfit. "Keep it casual and sexy." She nodded frantically while kissing my cheek.

She ran out of my room and I chuckled at her cuteness and went back to my bed.

I decided to turn my phone off today. I didn't tell anyone but I just need a day to myself. I already feel selfish because what if someone needs me but it's fine...right?

I sighed and grabbed my tv remote. I played the movie and sat back in my bed.

--🦋--

I will NEVER be mad at Dominic for crying at this movie because I am currently crying my eyes out. Simba's dad didn't deserve that! Mufasa will forever be in my heart.