Chapter 27💕

Athena's pov.

I woke up to a blinding light over me, my head is still pounding and I don't remember much except throwing up and the pain.

My eyes adjusted and I looked around and saw two nurses on the floor covered in blood. I saw a dark figure standing in the corner and I tried to sit up but the pain in my stomach stopped me.

"Don't panic. It will all be okay." Does this guy really thinks his words counted right now?! I sat there and kept my eyes on him as he leaned off of the wall. I recognized him...he was that Marek guy I think.

He came over to my bedside and cupped my cheek in his sweaty hand. "Where is my Kahli?" My voice was small and quiet.

His expression changed from calm, to really angry and his hand lifted up slightly and he tapped my cheek. Almost as if a warning.

I started to panic and he grabbed my face making my cheeks puff outwards. "You speak of his name again and I will end him and make you watch." I felt my eyes start to burn as I tried to think of Kahli.

My Kahli. My first true love and I can't even mutter his name.

He pulled out a rag and I pulled away, making my head almost hit the wall. "Don't move too much kitten." My skin crawled at the nickname.

I kept pushing his hand away and I could see him staring getting more and more irritated. He raised his hand and slammed into down onto my cheek.

While I was still in shock he quickly held me down and covered my face with the rag, making me breathe in the fumes.

Little black dots started to cloud my vision and I muttered one last name before falling into a deep slumber.

"Kahli."

-(A/N: THIS IS FRED! We love Fred and Fred is my husband.)

I groaned as I slowly opened my eyes, all the memories hit me like a truck and I started to panic.

I tried to get up but a cold hand was wrapped around my waist. I looked down and saw Marek sleeping by me. My breathing was fast as I tried to look around.

I saw a phone on his side of the table and I turned in his arms. He must be a really deep sleeper because he didn't move not one inch.

I slowly grabbed the phone and saw that it had a lock on it. Think Butterfly. My dad's voice rang out in my head and I looked back down at the phone.

I took a deep breath and tried a code...1111..it unlocked and I shudder at the home screen picture. It was a picture of me hanging out with Dominic at school.

I quickly opened his call icon and tried to remember Kahli's number. I think it was 123-534-5789...

I called the number and waited as it rang for a few seconds. I glanced over to see Marek still deeply sleeping.

The phone finally picked up making me sigh quietly.

Unknown: Who the fuck is this?

Me: Oh my god...Tyler?

Tyler: Shit! Athena stay on the fucking phone! 'KAHLI!!!SHE IS ON THE PHONE!