Chapter 11 - Deeper

The heat grew under Rosemarys skin as Lukes fingers pressed into her thigh, his other hand caressing against her face with his thumb. Her fingers twisted into his hair, tugging at his curls; his lips parted slightly, and she took it as an opportunity to deepen the kiss.

Luke felt exhilarated whenever Rosemary was bold enough to make the next move, but the urge to take control for himself was just as appealing; the hand on the side of her face came to wrap gently around her neck, pressing down slightly as he leaned into her more, his tongue exploring her mouth and his other hand sneaking further up her exposed thigh... He had never been more grateful for a slit in a skirt.

They broke the kiss to breathe for a moment, but Luke was hesitant to let go; with their lips pressed together, Luke pulled her bottom lip between his teeth, only wanting to play with her even more - not realising that he would accidentally nip her delicate skin, hearing her let out a quiet yelp in result. He quickly released, stepping back from her and licking his lips impulsively... realising that he'd drawn blood. Only a little, but enough for him to taste...

Rosemary had no idea what was running through Lukes mind in that moment; no idea that his eyes had hyper focused on the smallest drop of blood pooling on her bottom lip. The red gloss smeared across her mouth made it hard to see for anyone who wasn't hardwired to notice it... she barely even felt it - her reaction was to Luke's bite.
She didn't know her skin had broken, and she certainly didn't know how significant that was with a partner like Luke...

So she carried on in her fervour. Her eyes scanned Luke hungrily before she reached out for the collar of his blazer, pulling him back in and excitedly pushing the blazer off of his shoulders. Luke knew, deep down, that he shouldn't carry on - knew that he'd gotten a taste that he should never have been allowed, that could take over all of his impulses if he let it... but Rosemarys blatant lust and his own desire blinded him.

He dropped his blazer to the floor behind him, exposing his muscular arms that she didn't hesitate to run her fingers down. Barely thinking, Luke slid his hands behind each of Rosemarys knees and abruptly tugged her closer to the edge of the counter, earning a gasp from the girl which was cut short by his lips pressing roughly against hers.

He swept his tongue across her lower lip before pulling it in once again, the subtle flavour of iron dancing on his tastebuds and igniting his veins. A groan escaped his mouth as the kiss deepened once again, and he felt his urges become stronger and stronger. Rosemary didn't question it, only becoming further aroused by his intensity as his hands slid up her thighs once again.

One hand found a firm grip on her ass and pulled her even closer to him until their hips were forced together, making her gasp into the kiss as she felt him pressing between her legs. She snaked her arms around his neck again, realising that she was barely perched on the edge of the counter now. She let out a hum of lustful approval, hooking her ankles together behind his back, wanting him as close as possible.

His other hand traveled too; up her thigh, over her hip, her waist and chest, admiring and feeling every inch as he moved until his hand found her neck again. He slid his fingers around to the back where he found the clasp to her black choker and undid it, letting it drop from her neck before he finally broke their kiss again.

There was no hesitation to press his lips hungrily against her neck, hearing her let out a breathy moan that only encouraged him to go on; he could hear her veins pulsing under her skin, her heart racing at their contact and her body growing hotter and hotter as they went on, only making her more and more appealing to him in every single way.

At first he only kissed her skin, his hand on the back of her neck holding her tightly in place before he opened his mouth and let his tongue press against the sensitive spot. He could feel the rushing of her blood under the surface and god it's so hard to resist, he thought, humming out a slight moan against her neck... just one taste...