Chapter 27 - Wake Up

Photo above is an original edit by me. Please enjoy this chapter :)

-

When Luke was sat there on the street outside of his house, holding onto Rosemary's unconscious body after Victor attacked, he never could've predicted where he'd end up only hours later - laid naked atop his bed covers with Rosemary's head nestled comfortably on his chest after he'd fucked her senseless. Two very different sides to one very unusual life.

One of his hands was wrapped around her waist and the was stroking at her hair, occasionally caressing the side of her face as he watched her chest rise and fall rhythmically whilst she traced patterns on his skin. She's so beautiful, he kept thinking to himself... My beautiful girl.
He even watched in adoration as a yawn escaped her perfect lips, followed by her adjusting her position and cuddling up to him even more.

"Aren't you tired?" She asked as she glanced up at his face through her lashes, seeing him purse his lips slightly at her question and shake his head. "Do you... sleep?"

"I can if I want to." He shrugged, and she shifted her position again so that she could look at his face without completely craning her neck. "I can go without sleep for quite some time..."

"That's not that impressive, I can do that too." She scoffed sarcastically, making him chuckle whilst shaking his head.

"That's not funny."

"You're laughing though." She grinned, poking his cheek as he pulled his lips into his mouth in an attempt to hide his subtle amusement.

"You being sleep deprived isn't funny." He assured, making her roll her eyes playfully.

"Come on, I had one full all nighter, let's not be dramatic." She teased, seeing him raise his eyebrows at her doubtfully. "...Okay, maybe two. But I'll sleep just fine tonight."

"I should think so. I must've tired you out, huh?" He smirked knowingly, making her gasp at his implication.

"Someone's cocky." She scoffed, propping herself up on her elbows so that she could look down at him with faux judgement.

"I think it's justified." He licked his lips in amusement as he reached his hand up and brushed his fingers against the marks he'd left on her neck. She shivered under his touch, biting back a smile as her eyes scanned over his playful face.
In the back of her mind, she thought about how glad she was to see any form of a smile on his lips after what she'd seen only hours earlier... After truly believing that she'd never see him again.
Her own smile faltered slightly at the thought, but she covered it up by leaning in and connecting their lips with a kiss.

Luke's hand moved to the back of her head as they melted into one another once again. His other hand found her thigh, pulling her leg over his torso so she could straddle him - one of his favourite positions to be in, certainly. Perhaps not so innocent, however, as his hands began to roam her body, admiring every curve and every inch of softness that he found.

Eventually she pulled away from the kiss, hovering above him with a raised eyebrow as she felt his hands grip her ass perhaps too enthusiastically.
"The one problem with you tiring me out, Luke, is that I don't have the energy for a round two. So don't get any ideas." She pat his chest mockingly as she sat up straight, watching him pout dramatically in response as she laughed.

"It's hard not to get any ideas when you look like that..." He murmured, relocating his hands to her waist and licking his lips again. "I love your tattoos."

"Because that's totally what you're looking at right now." She giggled, placing her hands over her exposed chest and seeing him laugh too for just a moment.