1

Harry Lewis is a Youtube sensation. If you don't believe me, ask his sixteen million subscribers. However, despite his undeniable success on the platform, he is a very private person and likes to keep certain aspects of his life away from the cameras.

One of these aspects are his romantic relationships, or should I say, lack of them. You see, Harry has a secret, a secret that he has been keeping since high school. A secret that has forever changed the course of his life.

-----

Y/N didn't strive to look pretty or attractive. In fact, it was her lack of vanity that Harry first noticed about her. She only focused on one thing and one thing only, passing her exams. After that, she didn't care what happened. With good exam results she was pretty much guaranteed a job. Her family would be proud and she wouldn't have to worry, everybody would win.

It was her constant hard work and determination that drew Harry to her. She wasn't interested in the usual high school drama or relationships, she always came prepared to knuckle down on her studies.

Harry was the polar opposite. School wasn't a priority in his life, it was more of a chore. He preferred to spend his time with his mates or online, whereas Y/N didn't have time for that. He actually felt sorry for her. He often wondered how she still managed to push through school without making many friends, it must be lonely. He would watch her - not in a creepy way, just to ensure she was okay.

After a while, Harry began to notice his feelings towards her shift into more romantic ones. Of course, he would never say anything to her, after all, they never spoke. Occasionally their eyes would meet from across the room, to which they'd exchange smiles, but nothing ever came of it. Harry was the stereotypical class clown, he couldn't be seen with the uptight, boring nerd, no matter how much he wanted her.

-----

"Hurry up, Emma! There's going to be no muffins left at this rate" I huff as I bang on her door, hearing shuffling coming from the other side.

"I'm coming, I'm coming. I just need to put on my lashes," Emma pleads. I let out a sigh as I my stomach begins to growl at me, my hand doing its best to comfort it.

"So, what do you think?" She questions, leaving her room with a grin on her face.

She looks perfect. The cerulean blue cardigan goes perfectly with the white crop top that is underneath, the blue floral skirt and converse pulling the look together. Emma is truly a vision. She always looks flawless, her skin always glowing and hair freshly washed. It's almost enough to make me envy her. I look like a complete ragamuffin compared to her.

"You as pretty as a magnolia in may, now hurry up! We need to leave," I reply, picking up the keys and opening the door. Emma lunges towards the kitchen island to grab her bag before skipping out of the flat, leaving me to roll my eyes with a smirk as I shut the front door behind us.

-------

A/N: Hello, welcome to 'Serenity' This has been in the works for a while and I'm so excited that I can finally share it with you all. Please make sure to leave a vote if you can, it's very much appreciated. I hope you're all having a good day and I hope to see you soon :))