9

"So, what happened? I know something happened, you're all smiley," Emma smirks as she hugs into me on the couch, causing the blanket to slip before I catch it.

"Fuck's sake, Emma, be careful," I say, annoyed at first but it's almost impossible to stay angry at her for long as we both burst into a smile.

"So?"

"Yeah, nothing much...we just watched a movie then you guys came home, so we moved to my room and chilled," I reply, changing my tone at the end of my sentence.

"Chilled?" Emma asks, confused.

"Yeah, we kissed., but whatever," I shrug. Emma jumps up and down on the spot, flinging her arms around me, hugging me before calming down and continuing.

"Who initiated it?" She asks, eagerly grinning from ear to ear.

"Me," I smirk, rather proud of myself.

"Y/N! Seriously? That's so unlike you!"

"I know, what can I say?"

I think back to the kiss, still smiling to myself. My hand reaches up to stroke my lip, reminiscing the kiss before feeling stupid and bringing myself back to the conversation.

"Well, I'm very happy for you, Y/N. You would make a great couple," Emma smiles before using the remote to flick through the channels. I stop smiling, lowering my hand and looking at her briefly before staring off into space.

A couple? I hadn't actually thought about that before I kissed him. The thought of us potentially being together does excite me though. However, I've only just rekindled my relationship with Harry, even though this time it seems to be romantic. I don't know how Harry feels about me, I mean, we've only just met!

"A...couple?" I hesitate, looking back at her.

"Yeah, are you not?" She chuckles, almost as if I'd asked a stupid question.

"No, I haven't spoken to him about it," I admit, a strange feeling of shame washes over me. I'd almost completely forgotten how to start relationships with people and the kind of conversations you need to have. Emma just sighs.

"Oh, well thats okay, Y/N, do it on your terms. I just figured you'd be in a relationship before that, Georgia and I were," I don't respond. I must have a look of embarrassment on my face as Emma brings me into a hug.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Y/N. I didn't mean to upset you, I just want to make sure you're happy," She attempts to comfort me, petting and smoothing my hair.

"No, no. You didn't. I'm just a bit confused at the moment," I admit, feeling ashamed at my apparent lack of communication skills. Perhaps I should ask Harry about the kiss. I mean, whats the worst that could happen? Well, now that I think about it, he could say it was a huge mistake and we should forget about it. That would suck.

I zone back into reality and decide to try and focus on the movie Emma has picked, bringing the blanket up and snuggling into it. However, all I can think of...is Harry's lips.

-------

A/N: Hey, thank you for reading! Apologies for how long it took this update to be released but I hope you enjoyed it anyway <3