29

I feel like I could cry at the feeling of Harry's lips departing mine. Like my soul splitting in two.

"I'll see you tomorrow," I wink at him as he turns to wave goodbye, his signature smirk appearing on his face as he makes his way towards the elevator. When the doors remove him from sight I shut my door with a bang, the feeling of regret infiltrating my mind.

"You okay?" Emma asks, Georgia behind her by the stove, I can only assume making breakfast.

"No, no, no, last night shouldn't have happened," I admit, my hand rubbing my forehead as I make my way into the kitchen and place myself by Emma at the breakfast bar. 

"What do you mean? It sounded pretty fun to us?" Emma jests with a smirk as she nudges my arm, Georgia sharing a similar smirk while putting a waffle on my plate. I thank Georgia with a slight chuckle as I cannot deny their accusations.

"Well, yeah," I admit with a stifled, childish laugh coming from Emma, "But it's wrong, it's wrong, it's so wrong!" I almost yell to myself, my head becoming too heavy for my neck as my hands hold it up off of the counter.

"Why's it wrong?" Georgia asks, the quiet girl finding her confidence as she appears to become more and more fascinated and absorbed by my relationship with Harry.

"Because he's keeping something from me, I know it! Even Talia admitted it," I huff.

"Wait, Talia confirmed it?" Emma and Georgia exchange an astounded expression as they begin to dig in to their meals.

"She said that he's keeping something, but they couldn't be the ones to tell me."

"They?"

"Yeah, Simon was there too. I actually think I interrupted their uh... alone time, It was quite awkward, actually," Emma and Georgia hiss in unison at their secondhand embarrassment, scrunching their faces up at the thought.

"Know what we need, Y/N, we need a plan!" Emma states with a burst of confidence and energy as she straightens up in her seat. Georgia and I shrug to each other as we look for answers to Emmas idea.

"A...plan?" I ask, beginning to wonder if I heard her right.

"Yeah, Harry's obviously hiding something so how about," Emma pauses to think, Georgia and I copying her to feel part of Emma's no doubt crazy, elaborate scheme, "You act completely normal..." Emma trails off. I get a familiar sense of déjà vu as Georgia and I exchange yet another shocked look.

"I'm sorry, what?" 

"You just need to act normal, and Georgia and I will investigate," Emma explains, her voice more confident than before with a poised smile to accompany it.

"I don't know, Emma, that sounds kind of mean, no?" I ask as my eyebrows tighten. 

"Y/N," Emma sighs, moving behind me to massage my shoulders, "Don't be so naive. Girls need to get ahead in life, everyone knows that, it's a fact," My shoulders drop as the muscles in my face loosen. I hum delicately as I contemplate the idea.

"I guess so..." I sigh as Emma and Georgia share a high five.

-------

A/N: Hello, sorry this chapter took so long to get out, I've been ill! Hope you all enjoyed xo