28

"What did you go to Simon and Talia's about?" Harry asks, before taking a massive gulp of tea, too much for his mouth. I roll my eyes and chuckle at his actions.

"Oh, uh..." Shit, what do I say? "Emma and I had a debate and I wanted Talia's opinion." Lets see how well he believes that.

"Oh?" He asks, his stare indicates he wants me to elaborate, "Do go on."

"Just, uh...who's hotter, Timothée Chalamet or Theo James," I lie, and to my surprise, Harry seems to believe me.

"Ah, I see, I see," He smirks, "Who did you say?" 

"Theo James, obviously, man's hot," I answer sarcastically but also honestly for the first time in this conversation. 

"You went all the way to Simon and Talia's for that?" He asks and I shrug. Harry can't help but laugh at me before his face grows serious, something I wasn't expecting.

"You know you mean a lot to me, right?" He asks with a serious tone I've rarely heard from him, a genuine smile taking hold of his face as his eyes burn into mine; his kind, warm eyes.

"Of course I do, Harry," I confirm, taking one of his hands in mine, both of us not wasting any time before our lips meet. My mind is brought back to the image of Talia's confession, and I know in my mind it's almost wrong to kiss him knowing he isn't being truthful, but the delicious taste of Harry's lips make it feel oh so right. I can't stop myself from wrapping my cold hands round his neck, to which Harry lets out a delicate groan. That noise, oh wow, it's one I wish to hear until the day I die. 

Harry moves to my neck, lightly sucking and kissing his way down - he's definitely leaving marks. The risk of Emma walking in at any moment only heightens my pleasure. I can't help but rake my hands through his soft, messy hair as he continues to work his magic and make his way back to my lips. Our lips feel like they were moulded together, a deep connection that's hard to find, and even harder to keep. Harry pulls away abruptly, the two of us short of breath before he gazes at me.

"I...I l-" He begins before seemingly finding himself unable to finish his sentence. I can feel my eyes widen as realisation hits me, was he about to say what I think he was?

"I, uh, think I'll leave now," He states before standing up, his eyes frantically scanning the room before landing on his hoodie, "It's getting late now, anyway." 

I know I should let him go, I know he's withholding the truth from me, I know our relationship is complicated...but I also know I don't want to be alone, without him. As Harry pulls his hoodie over his head I reach out and grab his arm, also grabbing Harry's attention.

"Stay," I practically whisper to him, my words failing me, "Stay with me, tonight," I add, finally finding some confidence. I want us to be happy, potentially for one last time.

-------

A/N: I love how cute they are together, man! I hope your all enjoying this chapter, and thank you for all the votes!