41

The soles of my feet begin to ache as I sluggishly make my way through the shopping centre, the mountains of bags on my arms slowing me down. To be totally honest I don't remember much from Tobi's birthday - that is, except that I kissed Harry on the cheek. I think it may be too soon to tell if I regret that action or not yet. 

I really don't know what Harry and I even are at the moment. I will never, ever forget what Harry did to me and how it made me feel, although I don't suppose anyone exactly enjoys knowing that they're getting cheated on. I know in my soul to do what's right and find someone who treats me how I deserve to be treated, someone who wouldn't even dream of cheating on me, yet despite knowing this I cannot seem to let Harry go.

Harry feels like my soulmate, except I hate the expression so I'll use the phrase 'twin flame,' sounds less formal to me. Harry and I must have a special connection, after all, I feel in my soul that we were meant to meet each other again. So, what I cannot comprehend is why after everything he would fuck our relationship up - perhaps he just got greedy? It sounds like the most logical explanation to me. 

Somewhere in all of this, I wake up from this trancelike state to find myself outside of Harry's apartment building, thanking the stranger who is holding the door open for me before walking in. I'm outside Harry's door, knocking the door before Harry opens it, seemingly as surprised as I am with my appearance at his flat.

"Oh, Y/N, I didn't know you were coming over," He looks taken aback his hand massages his neck.

"Me neither," I admit with a scoff, joining Harry in his flat as he allows me in. We stand in silence, both of us unsure of what to do or say before I get irritated with the lack of communication.

"I brought you something," I begin with a wide grin, digging into one of the many bags I have now dropped onto the floor.

"Oh, aren't I lucky," Harry chuckles. I stand with a proud smile on my face as I hand Harry a paper Boots bag, his arm digging through it before his confused face lifts to look at mine. He shakes his head slightly, clearly unaware of why I've handed him the bag of shopping.

"It's a 'drunk-aid kit'," I laugh, Harry's face lighting up with a smile spanning from ear to ear as his head swings back with joy.

"That's so smart, Y/N, I could definitely do with this!" He jests, dropping the bag onto his sofa before engulfing me in a tight hug, "Thank you," he says, and in this moment, I feel whole once again. I don't let go and neither does he. My mind reflects onto my first kiss with Harry as all of the same feelings begin to flow through my system once again, something only his touch seems to be able to spark.

-------

A/N: Went with something a little different with this chapter, kinda vibing with it! I'm thinking of ending this story at Chapter 50 so unfortunately not many chapters left. However, I have a new chapter prepared for something else...think I should post it? ;)