14

"Knock, knock. How are you feeling, girl?" I glance towards my bedroom door from under my sheets to see Emma, opening my door with a mug in her hands.

"Mmph," I groan, rolling over and cocooning myself in my duvet and blankets. I close my eyes, not wanting to be rude but trying to indicate I don't want to talk. I can feel the bed lower slightly behind me so I decide to suck it up and turn to face Emma.

"Hey, grumpy. How are you feeling? I brought tea," She smiles, placing the mug on my bedside table and rubbing my back. 

I blink my eyes slowly and allow a small smile to creep up onto my face. I feel a warm feeling inside, her act of kindness not going unnoticed.

"Mmm, thank you," I say, or at least I try to, but it comes out as more of a whisper. I reach over to grab the mug when my phone lights up with messages, my face dropping when I see who it's from. Harry. Emma seems to notice too and rushes to grab my phone, but I grab it first.

"No, no, Y/N don't..." Emma pleads but I've already opened my phone and begun reading them.

Harry :)

Y/N I'm so sorry can we please talk about this?

I really didn't mean it I'm so so sorry

Please can you call me? I don't want to leave it like this

Y/N please answer me

Fuck it I'm calling you

Pick up Y/N please 

Y/N don't give me silent treatment

I know you might want space but we need to talk about this

I don't want to end the argument like this Y/N

Hello?

read, 11:23am

I breathe a deep sigh, chucking my phone somewhere into my sheets and look over at Emma who looks upset for me. Georgia appears at the door, shooting me a warm, comforting smile and coming over to give me a hug before joining Emma in sitting at the end of my bed. We all sit in silence for a while as I occasionally rub my face.

"Am I in the wrong?" I ask, breaking the silence.

"No!" Emma and Georgia say in unison, same tone and all, freaking us all out and causing us all to laugh out loud.

"No, but like seriously, am I? I ask again, starting to seriously doubt my side of the argument. Emma and Georgia exchange a confused look.

"Like, is it wrong to want to know what you are to someone?" I continue. I wonder why Emma and Georgia suddenly rush to hug me before I realise I have tears streaming down my face. I let out a sigh of almost relief and let my tense shoulders relax into the hug, the girls patting my back and combing my hair. For a brief moment, my mind goes blank. I think of nothing but the comforting feeling of the hug, that's all. It's actually kind of peaceful.

"You have every right to feel the way you feel, Y/N. It's a confusing situation, that's not your fault. At the end of the day it's Harry with the issue, not you. He's the one too scared to be with you," Emma attempts so comfort me, Georgia nodding along as I stare into space, wondering why Harry can't be with me.

-------

A/N: Hello, sorry for the wait on this chapter, life's been busy recently. I hope you all enjoyed :)