The Fallen King and The Dungeon Master

It's always been hard for Steve to stay mad at people. It's a weakness and he knows it, but he also knows that all of his friends mean well and love him. So if he needed to look past their stupidity and medaling, he would. He was driving himself and Robin back to his house with a bag of widely different movies for everyone to choose from.

The two of them went upstairs to change, Robin going in to the bathroom across the hallway from his room. What the hell was he going to wear? This is supposed to be his relaxing time. But no. He decided on a loose pair of jeans that would be comfortable to sit in for the while and a bit to large deep green crew neck. He could see his collarbone, but really didn't care, he was comfortable. He sat on the edge of his bed and ran his hands over his face, releasing a large sigh.

"Hey, you okay?" Robin sat next to him, laying her head on his shoulder. "Yeah, just stressed out. As always." They both let out tired chuckles, "if I am really pushing you into tonight, you can tell me." She looked at him with worry. Steve would like to just go to sleep, he's exhausted, but he also doesn't get to spend time with everyone as much anymore. So it could be worse. The sounds of people entering the house and Dustin yelling for the two of them broke the peace and quiet they were sitting in. The two of them groaned and fell back on the bed. "Too late now," Steve said.

"Woah you two! You better be careful, someone else might've gotten the wrong idea if they walked up here." Dustin walked in and fell on to the bed adjacent to Robin and Steve's heads. "We picked Nightmare On Elm Street, The Breakfast Club, and Clue." Steve laughed, knowing Eddie picked the first one and would loathe the last. "Go ahead and make the popcorn, we'll be down in a second." Dustin got up and walked out, giving a weak, spastic wink to the two friends.

"Are you ready Steve-o?" His stomach was doing flips, and the anxiety was starting to set in. "I think I might throw up first, if that's okay with everyone." She laughed and got off the bed, pulling him up with her. "You're going to be fine, maybe if you're lucky he'll jump into your arms if he gets scared." She laughed an evil laugh as she walked out, Steve taking a deep breath walking out after her.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Henderson, how the hell do you burn popcorn?" Steve could smell it as soon as he stepped out of his room, and his stomach did flips hearing Eddie's voice. Whether or not it was yelling at their friend. "I put it in for what the time said on the bag dude!" Steve laughed walking down the stairs. He leaned against the counter and watched the two argue. "You know Munson, I think the first mistake here was making you the supervisor."

The curly haired man's eyes flew to Steve's face and Eddie let out a shaky breath, his stare making Steve shiver. "Well Harrington, I didn't think they'd need one when it gives simple instructions on the back." Steve walked past him and grabbed the bag out of Dustin's hand and threw it away. "You're first mistake was letting Henderson do it." That earned him a nice curse from Dustin and a laugh from Eddie, a smile forcing its way onto Steve's face. He turned around and asked Max to make the rest of the popcorn, which she gladly obliged.

Nancy stayed upstairs with her while the rest of them went downstairs to set up the pillows, blankets, air mattress, and the movies. Steve got down on his knees and plugged the vcr back in. "Eddie can you put the movie in I'm gonna go upstairs and get the rest of the snacks." He turned his head only to find a pair of legs about a foot away, craning over him. He looked up to see Eddie looking down at him, finding himself in a compromising situation. "Yeah of course Harrington, anything for you." He smirked at the man below, but his voice came out breathless. It made Steve's legs feel wobbly as he stood up.

Steve cleared his throat, his body heating up at the proximity to Eddie. He decided to make sure he felt just as much tension he did, stepping closer and looking him in the eyes. Steve licked his lips slowly and Eddie looked down at them, staring. "Thanks Munson." Steve turned and walked up the stairs, taking the time to try to start breathing correctly again.

He came back down with four bowls of popcorn and boxes of candy for everyone. "Come and get it before it's gone!" Everyone came over and grabbed candy, every other person grabbing a bowl of popcorn and sitting next to the person they planned on sharing it with. The four kids were sitting on the air matress on the floor, hoarding almost all the blankets and pillows. Nancy and Robin were sitting on the left side of the couch while Eddie plucked the last bowl of popcorn out of Steve's hand, "guess you're stuck with me, unless you want to sit on the floor." Steve rolled his eyes and walked over to the couch, sitting next to Robin. Mumbling to himself how like hell he's going to sit on the floor in his own damn house.

Eddie stood there, eyebrows raised, a small smile growing on his face. "Well Munson are you coming or are you just going to stand there the rest of the night." Steve was still pouting, lip stuck out and arms crossed, and Eddie rolled his eyes at him, sitting down. The lights were off and Dustin pressed play, the movie starting.

Eddie brought his mouth down feverously close to Steve's ear and he could feel his breath hitting it, sending shivers down his spine.  "Now Harrington, I'd tuck that lip back in if you want this night to go smoothly. Because I'd rather not sit here all night and stare at it." Steve let out a breathy whine as an old habit, quiet enough so only the two could hear it, and tucked his lip back in. Eddie kissed right below Steve's earlobe earning a sigh and Steve leaning back in to him, relaxing. Eddie chuckled quietly "that's better."