Getting to the Gold in the Dragon's Cave

"Look I'm super sorry for earlier okay? I know I overreacted I just- I care about you a lot alright? The guilt of keeping you back from a normal life is constantly eating at me and I just thought that may-"

Steve got up from the bed and threw his arms around Eddie's neck, throwing their bodies together. "I care about you too freak. So much."  Steve nuzzled his nose into his neck and Eddie wrapped his arms around his waist, trying to bring him closer. "I didn't know you felt like that Harrington, you know you can talk to me, right?" Eddie pulled away and gently grabbed Steve's face with his hands, making him look at him. "I'm serious, I know we haven't talked a lot about our- feelings. But you can talk to me. I want to know what you're thinking about all the time, What's holding your attention when you blank out for minutes."

Steve smiled, a tear betraying him and falling down his face. Eddie wiped it off with his thumb, "hey Harri-. Steve, I'm sorry okay? I overreacted and I did some stupid stuff and said stupid things. I don't want to stop whatever's going on between us, and I definitely don't want to stop seeing you. I missed you, a lot and I love being around you, like, a lot."

"Okay okay, shut up dumbass." Steve wrapped his arms back around Eddie's neck and kissed him, the two melting into each other. "And that's my cue to leave! Which I actually can't because you drive me everywhere- I'll be downstairs." Robin flew past the two boys and down the stairs, shutting the door behind her.

Eddie smiled down at Steve, "so, are we like, cool now?" He thought about it for a second, "I don't know. I mean, Robin and I were just laying in bed together, and I know how upset you can get." Eddie rolled his eyes, "how many times do I need to say sorry before you forget about it?" Steve continued to pretend to think, "probably a lot. I need to make sure that I want to be around you for a while." Steve couldn't help but let a smile slip out and kissed him again, Eddie's grip tightening on his waist.

"So, do I really make you that nervous Harrington?" He whispered it, but he had a mischievous look in his eye like he was up to something. Steve leaned to kiss him again, "I have no idea what you're talking about." Eddie stepped back from him and leaned against the door. "Well I heard your little conversation. You know, I'm sex walking and that you want me and I'm the hottest person you've ever seen." Steve rolled his eyes, "I think you missed the most important part of that conversation Munson."

"We can talk about that later, I promise we'll talk about that later. But right now-" He walked towards Steve, the other man backing up until the back of his legs hit the bed. Eddie put his hands on Steve's hips and gripped them, pulling him against him. Steve took in a sharp breath and shivered at the dark look in Eddie's eyes. "- I wanna show you how good I can make you feel." Steve's air got stuck in his throat and Eddie pushed him down on the bed, crawling on top of him.

"You see your highness-" He kissed his neck, lifting Steve back up to pull his shirt off. "- we don't need to have sex-" He placed another kiss on his shoulder blade. "For me to make you feel good." Eddie kissed Steve's v-line and looked up at him, kissing right above where his jeans were laying. Steve threw his head against the mattress and let out a groan. "Quit fucking around Munson." Eddie chuckled and came back up, kissing and sucking on Steve's neck. "I have no idea what you're talking about Harrington." Steve groaned and lifted himself to grind against Eddie, both of them moaning from the friction. Eddie bit down on a sensitive part of Steve's neck and his back arched off the bed, a loud moan falling out of his mouth.

"If you want to suck my dick so bad Munson, do it." Steve felt good to be at least a little in charge, pushing back the fact that he knew it was what Eddie wanted. Eddie chuckled against his neck, shivers running down Steve's back. "Are you asking me Steve?"

"I think-" He kissed his neck. "That you want something else from me." Another kiss on his jaw. "But you aren't going to get it-" Another on his adams apple. "Unless you ask for it."

"Fuck, yes Eddie please." Eddie nipped at his neck and whispered in his ear, "please what, Harrington?" Steve whined at the need for attention, "suck my dick." Eddie chuckled again, sending sparks through Steve, "anything for you sweetheart."