The Dungeon Master's Misinterpretation

"Harrington get the fuck off of me for like two seconds." Eddie was struggling to be released of Steve's grip. He was sweating and needed to take the shirt off before he died of heat stroke. "I don't know how early it is, but I'm going to kill you if you wake me up one more time like this." Steve rolled to the other side of the bed and took the blanket with him, tucking himself back in before trying to fall back asleep. "You get hot every morning, you think you'd learn your lesson and just sleep in your underwear."

Eddie rolled his eyes and pulled it off returning to Steve's side and wrapped his arm around the man's waist. "I'm sorry love, please forgive me for wanting to have some decency." He kissed Steve's neck and dug his face into it, relaxing into an amount of warmth he found comfortable. Steve turned around to face him and laid a soft kiss on his lips, "better now?" Eddie smiled warmly at him and kissed his forehead, "much."

Steve reached his hands into Eddie's hair and started playing with it, combing through the knots he had gotten that night. "I-I'm sorry for not standing up for you last night. I wanted to throw up when he called you that and I hated the way I talked about you. I just-" A hand softly grazed his cheek and cut off his rambling. "I'm not upset love. There's not much you could've done. I know he doesn't like me and trust me, it doesn't bother me one bit. Plus you made up for it later and we're all good. I promise."

Steve blushed at the memory of their kiss last night and covered his face with the blanket, groaning in embarrassment. "I can't believe I did that in front of a bunch of people." The hand around him tightened and pulled him closer. "Yeah you heathen, how dare you kiss your boyfriend?" And with that, Eddie pulled the blanket away from Steve's face and kissed him gently, a hum sounding from the man's throat. "I know, I'm awful aren't I? You kept your hands to yourself and I couldn't even do it."

Eddie chuckled, faking astonishment. "And what's that supposed to mean?" Steve pinched his cheek and kissed the man, "oh nothing." He gasped and rolled away from his boyfriend, amusement clear in his face. "You really think I have that hard of a time not touching you?" Steve made his way over to his boyfriend and tried not to laugh. "Nooo, I never said that." Eddie flicked the man's arm, "I could keep my hands off you if I wanted to Harrington. I just don't want to."

Steve's face immediately flamed up and shuffled back from his boyfriend, getting off the bed for safety measures. "I-I'm gonna take a shower." He walked out of the room and could hear Eddie's laugh echoing through the hallway as he shut the door. "Asshole." He felt the need to mutter it even though Eddie was down the hall, better safe than sorry.

The water immediately released the tension in Steve's muscles and he leaned against the wall, running his hands over his face and through his hair. The attraction he had for Eddie was stronger than anyone else he had been with and it scared him. He didn't know how to react to it or how to handle it when it came to the man. He knew Eddie was holding back for him, and he loved him for it but they both needed each other. He could tell every time they were alone, the look in Eddie's eyes- he wanted him. And Steve wanted him too. He shook the thoughts out of his head and finished showering, wrapping a towel around his waist and walking back to the bedroom.

"Harrington I just realized I have to go back to school in like, two da-" Eddie seemed to have cut himself off when he looked up at the half naked man walking into the room. "Shit." The two men were blushing and Steve turned around to look for his clothes. He started to bend down to pick up a pair of jeans when two hands placed themselves on his hips and a body pressed against him. "Please continue." He could feel his face heat up and picked up the pair of boxers and jeans, standing back up and trying to move out of Eddie's grasp.

It was useless, as soon as he tried to move away Eddie pulled them tighter together and Steve whimpered from the friction of Eddie's dick on him. His hands were tight on his hips and he could feel his breath hitting his neck. "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are sweetheart?" Steve's hands were shaking which didn't help while he was trying to hold his towel up. One of Eddie's hands snaked up Steve's abs and found his neck, holding it with slight pressure. He leaned Steve's head back to look at him and his eyes roamed his entire face, eye's black with lust.

The sight alone could've made Eddie cum. Steve's cheeks were bright red and he was letting out shaky breaths, his eyes hooded over as he looked at the man. He leaned down to leave slow, wet kisses on Steve's neck. Steve leaned his head back farther onto Eddie's shoulder and let out needy whines as the man bit down on his neck- leaving marks he knew he would admire later. His other hand reached down to grab Steve through his towel and he let out a loud moan, pushing back against Eddie. He groaned in Steve's ear and added more pressure to the man's neck, another whine leaving his lips.

"Good morning baby." He nipped at Steve's neck one last time and stepped away slowly, admiring his work. He stood there, breathless and confused as he felt Eddie leave him bare and cold. Well- not that he could possibly feel cold at the moment. He turned around to look his boyfriend in the eyes who just stood there, amused and proud. "What the hell Munson?" Eddie just smiled at him and walked back to the bed, leaning back on his arm. "Don't you need to get ready for work?"

What could he have possibly of done for this? It couldn't be the kiss last night. Steve was by far confused at what just happened. His face on fire at the thought of how much he liked it. Pissed, he ripped the towel off and threw on his boxers. He put on his jeans and stomped to the bathroom to brush his teeth. When he looked back into the mirror after spitting the water out, Eddie was leaning against the door frame in amusement at his boyfriend's anger. Steve rolled his eyes and brushed past him. Two arms pulling him back in and sitting him on the counter.

Steve raised an eyebrow at him without saying a word and sat there. "You're mad." It was a statement, an obvious one. Steve continued to sit there and wait. "Sweetheart I'm sorry. I saw you and kinda lost control." He still didn't say a word, but moved himself off the counter and walked past Eddie into thei- his room and put on a black shirt, tucking it into his jeans. "Steve." He turned to see Eddie watching him with a cautious look and the man took a step towards him. "Oh no, absolutely not. You will be staying a six foot distance away from me for the rest of the day. In fact, you're not allowed to come to see me at work today. Got it?"

He sprayed cologne on and grabbed Eddie's vest, throwing it on before walking out the door. "Why are you so angry?" Eddie followed behind him as Steve made the two of them a piece of toast and turned around to look at him. "You know I was- struggling at the drive in last night. And then you pull that shit upstairs?" He grabbed the two pieces of toast and threw them on a paper towel, walking over to grab the butter out of the fridge. "So- you're mad that I touched you?" Bewilderment covered Steve's face as he turned around to look at his boyfriend. "What? No! I'm mad that you stopped idiot!" Eddie's mouth dropped open and Steve shoved a piece of toast in it and walked out the door. Eddie took a bite and put it down on the table rushing out the door.

"Six feet!" Eddie walked up to the man and grabbed his hips, kissing him deeply. Steve backed into his car and wrapped his arms around him pulling their bodies closer. Eddie pushed his body against Steve's and a moan left the man's mouth. He bit Steve's lip, causing him to gasp giving Eddie access to kiss him deeper. He lifted the man onto the hood of his car and stood between his legs, grinding against Steve who let out a breathy moan into the man's mouth. He started kissing down his neck, laying him back on the car. "I've been careful with you sweetheart. But once we start I promise you I won't be able to stop. So unless you want me to fuck you right here, tell me to stop."

He looked into Steve's eyes and soared at the sight. The same face he saw this morning, but with less fear. Steve sighed and laid back onto the car. "Okay fine, I guess you can come see me at work today." He laughed and helped the man off the car, smacking his ass as he walked to the driver's door. Steve wrapped his arms around Eddie's neck and kissed him softly. "I love you, even though I still think you're an idiot." Eddie smiled against his lips, "I love you too. Even though you're basically a whore for my body." Steve smacked his arm and kissed him for the last time before getting in his car. He rolled the window down and Eddie leaned into it. "I'm gonna stay here for a while and clean up. I'll go back to my trailer eventually and stop in to see you sometime today."

Steve smiled, his heart warming at the man's actions. "You know we don't have to stay at my house every night. I like your trailer, it's homie and warm." He smiled and leaned in to kiss Steve, "it doesn't matter to me where we stay love, it's whatever you want." He took a step away from the car and Steve started it, "we'll talk about it later?" Eddie nodded his head and waved bye to his boyfriend watching him drive down the road.

<3 Bye, this is literally the longest chapter I've wrote. I have no idea where I'm heading at this point but I'll figure it out eventually. Also, just a reminder that I love you guys so much and you make my day. I hope you're all having a good one!