The Knight Proceeds

Steve was silently praying for the day that his body won't go numb when Eddie talked to him like that, or when he looked at him, or was just around him in general.

He feels helpless under his gaze, all the words seize to exist- he can't feel any of his limbs. He finds it unfair that the man can have this much of an effect on him and all Steve can do is play along. He could never affect Eddie in the same way- never have him speechless the way his now. He'd have to be punched in the balls by confidence to say half the shit Eddie says, or supposedly get drunk- which sounds a lot better.

Eddie's amused smile was still stuck on his stupid, beautiful face. But Steve just laid there, not understanding how to comprehend english. "We can go slower next time, maybe then you'll be able to tell me."

Have sex again? Just so he can tell him that he wants to do it again? Abso-fucking-lutely.

The doorbell rang and shook Steve out of his fog, letting a breath out he didn't know he was holding and sunk into the couch. Eddie chuckled and kissed the man's cheek, "don't think you're getting off that easily." He got up, grabbing his wallet out of his back pocket and walking to the door- shirtless.

Steve sat up immediately and tried to control his breathing, he could feel his heart beating in his throat and he thought he was going to pass out. I think I'm in trouble, shit. He rubbed his hands over his face and sunk into the couch, waiting for his boyfriend to come back.

But he didn't-

Steve could hear chuckling from the other side of the wall and a younger boy giggle in return. What the fuck? He snuck quietly and turned his around the corner to find Eddie leaned up against the door frame, looking down at the boy in front of him. Laughing his fucking ass off.

He walked quietly up behind him and could see the boy's face now. He was a few years younger than them and his face was bright red. He was at least six inches shorter than Eddie, making him even more susceptible to the man's charms. Steve was borderline seething. He could tell what Eddie saw in the boy, he was passive and sweet, and it pissed him off.

He walked calmly over to Eddie and wrapped his arms around his waist, the man's laugh halting immediately. "Baby?" Steve nuzzled his face into Eddie's neck and laid a soft kiss right below his jaw. The man sent a hum back to him without even turning to look at him and it made Steve even more pissed off. He rolled his eyes to himself and moved his hand down Eddie's stomach, stopping at the hem of his jeans to feel him suck in a breath. Yeah, asshole-

"Please hurry." His other hand moved to Eddie's back to scratch his nails down it gently- but to get his message across. He kissed his shoulder as the man let out a low growl and walked back into the living room, scared as shit- but still proud of himself.

The door slammed shut after a few mumbles and he could hear the hard footsteps walk into the kitchen. "Harrington get your ass in here now." Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. He slowly got up and walked towards him, masking his pants-shitting fear with a sweet smile. "Yes love?"

Eddie returned the smile, but he didn't seem very amused. He walked up to Steve and picked him, sitting him down on the counter and slotting himself between his legs. Slow but rough hands rubbed his thighs and Eddie looked up at him, a terrifying gaze in his eye. "You think you're cute don't you?"

"Well- I mean. Yeah. Obviously." He has no idea how he is managing to speak right now, but he knows it's not going to last long. A dark chuckled left Eddie's lips and he patted Steve's butt, leaving a slow kiss on Steve's jaw, right below his ear- like he had done moments ago. "Lets eat."

Bro you can eat me-

"You're not mad- at me? Don't fuck with me Munson, what are you planning in that head?" Eddie's hands moved to Steve's hips and he tugged him forward roughly, their bodies excruciatingly close, but not touching. He laid an antagonizing, slow kiss on Steve's lips and pulled away. "I bought you dinner baby, so we're gonna go eat and watch tv. You said you were tired didn't you?"

Pure shock covered Steve's face. He had no idea what was going on, but it was freaking him out and he had no idea what was possessing his boyfriend at the moment. His curious eyes followed Eddie as he grabbed plates and put two pieces of pizza on each, stopping before he walked out. "Are you coming?"

Steve cautiously hopped off the counter and walked behind him, wrapping himself in the blanket as he sat back down on the couch. Eddie handed him a plate and sat down next to him, laying his arm around Steve's shoulder and gently pulling the man towards him so that he was laying against him.

Steve hesitated before relaxing into the warmth and looked at his boyfriend. "You're freaking me out I hope you know that." Eddie chuckled and tightened his hold on Steve, "I don't know why love. Maybe because you teased me and you know that's not a good idea. But really- I have no idea. Trust me, you'll be fine." He knew it, he knew he was in trouble and that just proved it. Now he had a reason to shit his pants.

"You tease me all the time." Steve fought back, knowing it would only make it worse. "Yeah but the difference between you and me-" He kissed his temple and nuzzled his nose into the side of Steve's head. "-is that at the end of the day I'll always pull through to make sure I've made you feel good." Which is true- kind of. Eddie always ends up apologizing for the shit he does and it always ends up with Steve smiling at him.

"You were just jealous." Steve scoffed and turned his body towards the man. "I was not."

Eddie rolled his eyes and sat the plate down on the table. "Really? Then what made you want to come up behind me, tease my dick, scratch your fucking nails down my back, and then walk away like you just came over to say hi?"

It was happening again- Steve had no idea what he was supposed to say. The tone of Eddie's voice being so rough was turning him on, loving the way those things sounded coming from his mouth. He cleared his throat and sat his plate down, thinking of some sort of answer. "I missed you?"

Eddie growled and Steve could see him clenching his fists. "We're really going to have to start working on your honesty." Steve wasn't scared, he knew Eddie wasn't mad at him, he was just frustrated- which made him want to bother him more. "I don't know what you're talking about da-"

Oh shit.

oh shit oh shit.

That was so not the right time for that to slip out. He's gonna get murdered- from the inside.

Eddie's eyes flew to him and Steve slapped a hand over his mouth with wide eyes. "What'd you just say?" Steve shook his head. "I said I don't know what you're talking about." An amused smile grew on Eddie's face as he stared the man down. "Yeah baby, but what was near the end there? I swear I heard something slip out."

Steve turned away from him to avoid any more embarrassment and grabbed his plate, trying to sink into the couch and return back to the depths of hell before Eddie could say anything else. Eddie laughed and grabbed his plate, wrapping his arm back around Steve's shoulder, "why do you have to be so goddamn adorable Harrington?"

Steve bit back a smile and relaxed into the man's side, temporarily forgetting about the promises Eddie had made to him during the night.

God I love- I love so much. If they could combine and become one, I would combust.

Also super nervous to watch the two new episodes, someone already tried to spoil it for me and I've been wanting to throw up all day-

But nevertheless I love all of you vv much and hope you're having a great day.