Reaching the Final Dungeon

"No Eddie I'm sorry!" He was thrown over the man's shoulder and struggling to escape his grip around his waist. A firm smack was landed on his ass and he stopped moving, a blush taking over his face as Eddie chuckled.

Eddie threw him down on the couch, climbing over top of him and staring at his beautiful boyfriend. "You know, you've gotten a lot more confident the past few days." The redness of Steve's face brightened and he turned his head, only to have his chin grabbed forcing him to look at Eddie. "I like it."

He let out a shaky breath and Eddie crashed their lips together, grinding down on the man. Steve whined into their kiss and tugged on Eddie's curls, earning a groan from the man as he devoured Steve's lips. A knee came up and rubbed against the tent in Steve's pants, causing him to gasp from the friction and give Eddie better access to kiss him deeper, shoving his tongue into the man's mouth. Steve sucked on it for a second making Eddie chuckle and he pulled away, a string of spit hanging between the short distance of the two.

Steve looked up at him with wide eyes, "I- I love you." It was different this time, it sounded different leaving his lips a this moment. Eddie smiled softly down at him and pet his hair, "I know sweetheart, I love you too." Steve could feel his head buzzing and wasn't sure what was going on.

He pushed Eddie off and he sat up and cradled his lap. He just sat there, staring at Eddie, soft yet fast little breaths leaving his lips. "Baby I think you need to take a breather before you do something you'll regr-" Steve hands were on Eddie's face and he had crashed their lips back together, rolling his hips. "Fuck," Eddie squeezed Steve's ass and pulled them closer, his hunger being multiplied by the man's need for him. He thrusted up into Steve and the man whimpered his name, grinding harder against him. Steve felt like he could cry, the amount of pleasure building inside of him feeling like it could kill him.

"Baby" Eddie groaned and his head fell back. He tightened his grip on Steve's hips and pushed him down as he thrusted up into him. They both cried out, Steve biting Eddie's shoulder to muffle his whines. Eddie did it again, but harder this time and Steve felt like screaming.

He tucked his head in Eddie's neck and tried to muffle his whines. Eddie did it again and Steve bit down on his neck, a loud moan erupting from the both of them as they tried to ride out the pleasure as much as they could like this. He pulled away when he heard his bedroom door open, but stayed in the spot, frozen. "Eddie I think I'm ready to-"

"It is ten in the morning you heathens. Do you not have anything better to do than damage my ear drums?" Steve let out a weak laugh, "sorry Rob. You want to eat?" She rolled her eyes and walked into the kitchen, leaving Steve and Eddie by themselves. "Please finish that sentence." Eddie looked up at him with wide, waiting eyes.

Steve kissed him softly and wiped his sweaty forehead, picking pieces of hair off of it and putting them back in their place. "Later. Okay? I promise."He got off the couch and grabbed Eddie's hand walking into the kitchen.

The three of them ate breakfast, Robin and Steve joking about the night before and Eddie just watching the two of them, a smile on his face. Steve eventually went upstairs to get changed out of yesterday's clothes and came down to Robin and Eddie laughing at something as they put their dishes in the sink.

"What's funny?" Eddie turned around to him and wrapped his arms around the man's waist, kissing his forehead. "We were just talking about you. Go ahead and take Robin home, we can talk when you get back." Steve sighed into his touch and looked over at Robin, "are you ready to go?" She gave him an awkward two thumbs up and grabbed his keys. "I'll be back in a bit. I love you." He gave Eddie a soft kiss and the two held eye contact for a few seconds, "I love you too. Drive safe love."