The Barbarian's Weakness

"Eddie. Eddie wake up." The man in his arms groaned and tightened his grip on Steve. "What do you want Harrington?" Steve rolled his eyes and smacked the mans arm, "someone's here. I just heard the door." Eddie smiled and kissed his forehead, confusing Steve. "And you're telling me before you throw me off the bed. You really do love me." Steve smiled warmly at him before trying to struggle out of his grip again. "Yes of course I do, now let me out you dunce." He continued to struggle till they both fell off the bed, Eddie catching himself with both hands on the sides of Steve's head.

"I'm really starting to get used to being up here, the air's so nice- so is the view." Steve's face started to heat up and he could feel the blood rushing when Eddie smirked at him. "Knock it off Munson." Eddie leaned down and kissed Steve on the cheek, "sorry sweetheart." He smiled at the man and leaned up for kiss, Eddie joining him in the middle.

"You couldn't even make it to the bed huh?" Robin walked into the room and stopped in front of the boys laying on the floor.

"Jesus Robin!"
"I hate everything."

"We have a date to go on! And we need to go soon, so you're helping me pick out what to wear and you two are going to learn to keep your hands to yourselves for the rest of the night." Eddie groaned and lifted himself off the ground, plopping down back onto Steve's bed. "I don't remember anyone saying anything about me keeping my hands to myself." Steve laughed as he grabbed a loose pair of jeans and threw them on. "I think you'll be okay for one night princess." He sat on the edge of the bed and looked at Robin, "lets see what you got Buckley."

"Are you sure this looks okay?" Eddie just nodded his head while Steve gave her a big smile, "I think you look hot." Robin was wearing a black t-shirt with blue mom jeans, a black belt, and a long black beaded necklace. She had brought a whole bag of clothes with her and Steve went through it, asking for Eddie's opinion every now and then. "Like if you were a woman you'd want to date me?" Steve gave her a knowing look, "yes Robin. If I was a woman, I'd want to date you."

A grumble was heard from behind him and two hands hooked around his waist, pulling him towards Eddie. "Robin stop trying to seduce my boyfriend please." Steve laughed and smacked Eddie's hand. "Did you miss the part where she likes girls? Or the part, I don't know- that you literally just called me your boyfriend?"

"Hey! What'd we talk about? Hands off the man Munson!" Eddie leaned into Steve and kissed his neck. "We aren't there yet are we?" Robin groaned and stomped her way to the door, "you two, get dressed! Be downstairs in five minutes. I mean it, five, minutes." She walked out and closed the door. "Okay Munson, get your ass up lets go." Steve moved to get up and was pulled back into Eddie's chest, hands running up his shirt. "Eddie, we need to get ready." He continued kissing down the man's neck and gripped his hips, Steve sucking in a sharp breath.

"Now how am I supposed to be with you all night-" Steve was turned around and placed on Eddie's lap. Two hands wrapped around his back and grabbed his ass, grinding him onto the man. Steve let out a quiet moan and dug his nails into Eddie's back. "-and keep my hands off of you?" Steve could tell Eddie was jealous. Of course he didn't mean it in anyway other than platonic, but Eddie didn't care. Seeing him jealous turned Steve on, along with his dark lust filled eyes.

"Eddie we have to get ready." He let out soft short breaths as Eddie kissed down his neck, sucking on sensitive spots. "She's gonna come in here." The hands squeezed tighter on his hips and he pulled Steve against him, "good."

A tear fell out of Steve's eye as a loud moan left his mouth, Eddie grinding them together again. Eddie shook himself out of his fog as he watched the tear fall down Steve's face. "Fuck." He cupped Steve's cheek and rubbed circles on it, leaning their foreheads together. "I- I'm sorry. I know I was being rough on you. Shit I'm so sorry Harrington." Steve's breathing was barely back to normal before he came back to Earth. "What? Eddie I'm not a doll, it's okay I promise. I-I liked it, okay?" Eddie separated their heads and looked Steve in the eyes, "are you sure?" Steve raised an eyebrow at him and let out a small laugh. "Uhm, yeah I'm pretty sure. We can totally try again later if you want to make sure."

Steve took the chance to wrangle himself out of the man's arms and find a t-shirt. He threw Eddie's off and threw it at him, putting on a loose grey one. "You're not gonna wear my shirt?" Steve's face contorted into disgust, "I slept in that last night Munson." Eddie rolled his eyes and threw it on grabbing his jeans and hopping into them. Steve found a crewneck that matched his shirt and put it on over top, walking over to where Eddie was and grabbing his vest and jacket off the floor. He put the vest on and handed the jacket to Eddie, starting his way out of the room.

Two hands placed themselves on Steve's hips and turned him around. "Can I atleast get a kiss before we go?" He rolled his eyes, a smile growing on his lips as he wrapped his arms around Eddie's neck and leaned in. Eddie met him in the middle, a sweet smile on his lips. It felt like minutes before they pulled away and Eddie looked into Steve's eyes. "So- did you actually like it?" He rolled his eyes and grabbed Eddie's hand, walking out of the room. "No Munson, I hated it. That's why I was literally crying out in pleasure." Eddie smiled to himself and pulled Steve back next to him, throwing an arm around his shoulder and walking down the stairs. He leaned to Steve's ear, " nice to know you like it rough princess."

Steve rolled his eyes and lightly smacked Eddie's stomach. "Ready to go now?" Robin walked out in front of them and got in the back of Steve's car, telling him Vickie's address and how to get there. Eddie placed his hand on Steve's thigh and smiled at the man, "yes Robin, I promise to keep my hands off as soon as she gets in the car." The two best friends rolled their eyes at him and smiled softly.

<3 Yay!! Very excited to write the next chapter. This one was pretty good too though, not what I was expecting honestly, but I love it nevertheless.