The Campaign of the Master

Steve finished washing the dishes and putting them all away before getting ready for work and leaving to pick Robin up. "Hey!" She got into the car with her intense amount of enthusiasm that made Robin, Robin. Steve looked over at her and gave her a genuine smile, "hey." Her eyebrows raise "wow! what was that just now?" He raised his eyebrows at her, "what?" Robin mimicked his face. "What do you mean what? Hello, what's up with all the smiling?"

The hell? He smiles. She's seen him smile. "What, am I not allowed to be happy?" She rolled her eyes, "of course you are, but you're usually not. Especially on your way to work. So spit it out Harrington, what happened last night?" He rolled his eyes at the girl the smile feeling permanent on his face. "I don't know what you're talking about Rob, my night was perfectly normal. I just woke up on the right side of the bed that's all."

Robin's mouth dropped open. "Oh. My. God. Did you guys- you know- do it last night?" Steve's head shot in her direction, the car swerving with it. "Shit! Robin can we please not talk about this right now!" Her arms flew up in surrender, "oh my god okay, okay. Please just try not to kill us."

The rest of the ride was quiet and tense. Robin was bouncing her leg the entire time and irritated Steve, but he stayed quiet because he knew how hard she has to work to be quiet. Because she waited for the millisecond he parked the car to start asking questions again.

"So did you guys actually have sex? What even led up to that? Was it just a random swoop in kiss? Did he start or did you? Did you guys talk about your feelings or something? Did you talk at all?"

Steve looked up at the ceiling of the car and then got out of it not saying a word. "Steve? Steve! Where are you going?" He looked back at her with a dumbfounded expression, " to our job? The only reason I'm seeing you right now?" She scoffed and did some sort of- jog- to catch up with him. "Are you going to tell me or what Steve! Come on!" He chuckled, but continued walking to the building, unlocking the door and stepping in. "You know, maybe if you had stayed and not left me alone, you would know."

Steve started their morning tasks and Robin eventually joined him, rolling her eyes. "Okay, fine, fine I'm sorry for leaving you two all alone. But you don't really seem that upset about it, do you?" A small smile graced his face while he stacked the returns on the counter. "No, I'm not upset about it." She groaned and walked up next to him, "then why won't you tell me?" He laughed and looked down at her, "maybe I just enjoy frustrating you. Did you ever think about that?" She rolled her eyes, "yes, everyday."

The rest of the day was boring, as usual. But it wasn't as relaxing as it usually was. Not when Steve had Robin up his butt asking questions everytime they were by himself. "Robin! If you don't quit asking about it, I will have sex with him! And I won't  tell you about it!" She went quiet, her eyes going wide. Please be a customer, please be a customer, please be a customer.

It was in fact, not a customer. "Who are you having sex with Harrington?" The deep voice made Steve turn around, making eye contact with the very hot, Curly-haired Eddie Munson. Steve put some thought into his answer, "no one at the moment. Why? Did you want to set something up?" Eddie chuckled at him, walking up the counter and leaning on his elbows. His eyes raked down Steve's body, and the man shivered under his gaze. "Maybe, just maybe Harrington."

Steve rolled his eyes and went back to the stack of vhs's, walking past Eddie to put them on the shelves. He could hear the man behind him, but didn't give him the attention he was looking for. However, after minutes of feeling eyes stare holes in his back he gave in. "What do you want Munson?" Steve put the last vhs on the shelf on turned to the man that hadn't stopped looking at him in the past ten minutes.

Eddie walked up to him and grabbed his hips, pulling Steve closer to him. "I told you I'd see you later didn't I?" Steve smiled at him, "yeah yeah, I guess you did." His hands wandered from Eddie's back up into his hair, combing his hands into it. Eddie leaned down to Steve, Steve leaning away. "What do you think you're doing? Robin's here." Eddie looked around them, "that's funny, I don't see her." Steve rolled his eyes, Robin answering across the room for him. "I'm over here Eddie!" Eddie groaned and put his head against Steve's. "I'll get you eventually Harrington."

Steve put his arms around Eddies neck, joining them together behind him. He leaned his head into Eddie's neck and let out a small laugh, "maybe Munson, just maybe." Eddie laughed back at him and they both pulled back, smiles covering both of their faces. "Hm, well maybe if you won't tell me what happened last night Steve, Eddie will."

Steve's eyes went wide, "well he won't-" Eddie stepped away from Steve and up to the counter where Robin was standing. "Eddie?" Steve called for him but he was ignored, Robin letting out a a strangled laugh. "Dude let me to tell you, this man was all over me last night! We were laying on the couch and he just kept cuddling up against me. Then when the movie was finally over, Harrington was trying to get me in bed with him!" Steve walked up behind Eddie, a sickly sweet smile covering his face. He placed his hands on Eddie's sides and slowly moved them down, grabbing Eddie by the hips and tugging him towards himself.

Steve heard a gasp leave Eddie's mouth and leaned down to his ear. "If you keep going the way you are, I promise you will never get that kiss, or anything else like it ever again." He kissed Eddie on the neck and stepped away, the other man not moving for a few seconds. Steve walked around the counter and leaned down on his elbows, "So Munson, last chance. What do you want?"

Eddie cleared his throat, his face bright red. "I- uhm. I was going to ask if you wanted to hang out tonight, but it's cool if you don't- if you don't want to." Steve smiled at him "sure, why not?" Eddie went back to his normal self, "well thanks for sounding so excited babe." Steve froze up at the name, but knew it was just karma for what he did earlier. He rolled his eyes back at the man "we can stay at your trailer tonight."