The End of The Campaign

It was Saturday now and to Steve's dismay he did have to work. Of course not without being teased by Eddie when he was trying to get ready this morning and the man wouldn't let him out of the room.

After staying the night at the trailer Eddie decided he wanted to stay at Steve's house again; because it "had more room for his imagination." In which Steve replied with a blush and a slap to his arm.

So now Steve was stocking the candy shelves and humming a song he finally got Eddie to play on his guitar for him.

"Eddie pleasee."

"Absolutely not, I'm not going to degrade my beautiful baby with your awful music."

"It's a good song!"

"Harrington, no- it's not."

"You just don't love me."

Eddie turned and looked at the pouting Steve on his bed. "You're a brat, you know that right?" The man scoffed, "I am not." Eddie walked over to the bed and crawled on top of him. "I say no to you one time and you're already pouting."

"Aren't you the brat if you won't get over yourself and play a song that your amazing boyfriend wants to hear?"

"Amazing?"

"I will kick you in your dick Munson."

Eddie leaned down and kissed him softly, coming back up only inches away. "But then I couldn't fuck you, could I love?" Steve rolled his eyes, trying to cover up the blush that had swooned over his face. "I hate you." 

"You love me."

"Do I?"

He leaned down for another kiss, but lingered there for a moment longer. "Yes, you do. And since I love you so much I'll play that god damn song for you. But I'll hate every second of it."

But he didn't. Eddie couldn't find it in himself to hate even a second of that moment. The two of them sitting on his bed with Steve's head resting on his shoulder, watching him with content. It was peaceful, and while he'd never admit it, it did make him like the song just a bit.

Steve smiled at the memory and shook his head. He's an idiot.

The door bell rang and a group of familiar kids walked in with  tall, curly haired man standing in the middle of them. "Alright, three movies- that's it. No fucking fighting got it?" The five kids shook their heads and walked off into different parts of the store, there's no way they're leaving here without arguing.

Eddie walked up to the counter and leaned over it, watching his boyfriend and listening to him hum. "Welcome to Family Video, how may I... help- you."

"Hey princess."

Steve turned around to find a smiling Eddie leaning over watching him. He walked over to the counter and kissed him softly, his hands cupping the man's cheeks. A breathless 'hi' left Steve's lips as he just smiled at his boyfriend in awe. Eddie chuckled and kissed his forehead, "you miss me?" 

Steve turned back around and went back to stocking up, "mm I don't know. I just saw you this morning, so." The man just rolled his eyes and watched Steve move around, his eyes almost automatically moving to his ass.